Dolphins sign CB Xavien Howard to record deal

RaidersAreOne

On 5/9/2019 at 8:32 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Xavien Howard is the truth tho for real

Perfect signing. Smart coach learned  from the master.  Sign and lockup one of the most critical position on the field. Brian Flores now has his Gilmore. 

PS    You can debate the money and player however this was what (player) Flores wanted.

Edited by m haynes

Few outside of 'fans' really know who he is. It's a lot of money and I haven't seen him play but if he's at the top of his game now and the Fin's cap is huge then it's a good move. As a Raider fan I HATED trading Mack HATE IT!!! It sends a wrong message that home grown and fits in your system doesn't get taken care of. So 15 or so mil for your own guy who fits your system is good and sends a message to others looking at 1 year deals to 'prove it' for you.This also makes Greedy Williams slipping INSANE because of that 5th year option tackling or not...

Raiders took Ferrell early over Allen because of value and fit to the system.I get it. I don't like it but happy they realize DB's are needed and PASS RUSHERS ARE HARD TO FIND!!!

I'm never letting go of that. Lock down CB's who fit your system are also 'hard to find'so good move IMO