rank the roster: 2019 edition (#7) | Go to run-off thread

FinneasGage

7 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

I feel like Z Smith will have the biggest impact seen. Both are above average but neither all pro. Slight edge to Smith on overall game (pass and run) and as a difference maker. 

5 hours ago, Cadmus said:

Of course he's not in the tier above them, because he's in the tier below them. 

If Z. Smith is truly the seventh most talented player on this roster, we're not a playoff team. 

He should be no higher than 10 on this list, and probably lower than that if we're being honest. 

I disagree here on a couple points.

Overall team talent is the sum of the parts.  While we may lack some super star talent we have more better than average players this year. 

I feel Lindsey, both Smith’s, Jones, Martinez, Amos and even King as all above average. 3 of those spots are vast improvements on last years team.

Now, IF a couple draft picks can do the same (Savage, Jennings it Gary) and we can be above average at another OL spot, which is a 50/50 bet now, we are a much better team. 

I went with Aaron Jones the second time around.  I think he's a true stud and difference maker .. just needs to stay on the field.  He's a pro bowl level back if he can stay healthy.  The rest of those guys in contention for this spot seem more like solid, blue collar types.  Jones has the most upside for sure.

Edited by {Family Ghost}