Steal 1 Player From Division Rival?

BleedTheClock

2 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

AFC west has to be Mahomes cause not only does he contribute but it cripples the Chiefs. 

Yeah, any Charger/Bronco/Raider fan not saying Mahomes is kind of just wrong.

For the Chiefs, Derwin James strikes me as the right combination of everything. We could still use the S help, he's young, and he takes a core piece away from our toughest competition in the division. Rivers is tempting just to wreck the Chargers but he won't likely be around for much longer. Maybe Bosa, but I like our DL better than our secondary. My top several are definitely all Chargers, though.

16 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

You get to steal one player fro a division rival. And it can serve as addition by subtraction, as it benefits you, but cripples a division rival.

The Browns:

I'd steal Roethlisberger and make him rot on the bench. Easy ride to the AFC North crown.

well i take baker to succeed big ben so we continue to reign supreme in the afcn through the next fifteen years as well, i feel i’ve earned him by being on the baker wagon before the draftniks

i could also live with william jackson 

6 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm sure it will with or without Kamara. Is Freeman healthy now?

We likely won't know what Freeman we're getting until the season starts, but the the Falcons letting Coleman walk for a relatively small deal and doing nothing other than taking a bruiser on day 3 of the draft is telling. I think if the staff didn't like where Freeman was at would've re-signed Coleman. 

Easily Barkley. Only 1 year under his belt vs Zeke's 3.

Cowboys- Zeke (unless I get to take a player from each team, in which I'll take Zack Martin)

Redskins- Trent Williams (unless I get to take a player from each team, in which I'll take Kerrigan)

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

20 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Rodgers needs too many other players to showcase his skills. Mack from the Bears is a one man wrecking ball.

MN has plenty of talent on offense. Sure, the OL isnt great, but Diggs and Thielen would be tough to stop with Rodgers.

Mack is tempting no doubt. I'd also mention Akiem Hicks.

Zack Martin to the Eagles. As enticing as Saquon would be, give me the Best OG in the NFL to protect Wentz and open holes up for Howard, Sanders and Clement.

Put Brooks opposite Martin when healthy, Yep. Take it and run like a Thief in the night.