Derek Anderson aka anderception, retires from the nfl.

Kiwibrown

Derek Anderson reportedly retiring.

Was he the smartest?No.

Was he accurate? No. 

Did he have the strongest arm? Nearly.

Was he handsome? He was like a 3 next to Brady. 

Could he throw it up to braylon and kw2. Yes! for a few so magical  games in 07. 

Discuss.

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 1

I remember teams tried blitzing him like crazy when he was a new starter because thats usually how you beat new QBs. He tore them apart downfield to Braylon, KW, and JJ.

Then late season they stopped blitzing and did heavy zone and he couldn't adapt or make the accurate anticipation throws to beat it.

Sad but that was the most fun season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

But which team will he go into the HOF under. 

Bills

last season I needed some strange combination of points to win a very vital fantasy game and going into the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter I only needed the colts defense to not get like 3 pts so no sacks and coulda been an int but obviously not the GODDAMN PICK SIX THAT DEREK ANDERSON THREW TO SCREW ME ONE MORE TIME

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Bills

last season I needed some strange combination of points to win a very vital fantasy game and going into the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter I only needed the colts defense to not get like 3 pts so no sacks and coulda been an int but obviously not the GODDAMN PICK SIX THAT DEREK ANDERSON THREW TO SCREW ME ONE MORE TIME

Hahaha! I legit LOL'd so hard at this!

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

But which team will he go into the HOF under. 

He led the Panthers to a Super Bowl appearance. Too bad they stupidly decided to play Cam Newton instead, but that's Riverboat Ron for ya.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Pssh. He's still arguably our second best QB since we've returned. LOL

That’s not s positive, with the stable of qbs we’ve had you could put a corpse back there and he could take that title 

Edited by Dawgpoun8017