53 Man Roster News - Noah Brown, SAFE!

Texas_OutLaw7

I saw this bloggingtheboys

SUMMARY OF PLAYERS CUT SO FAR:

I'm assuming  we are stashing Neal on the PS.  Still, a surprise given the suspensions on the DL.  

Im interested to see what we do at QB... roll with 2?  See who gets cut?  

Im thrilled we aren't risking anything with Noah Brown.  Rolling with 6 WRs is justified this year.

Some have suggested we may re-sign Moore after he clears waivers and IR Rico. Apparently you can only return guys off IR who make the initial 53 man roster.

Moore is still practice squad-eligible, though, so I'd prefer we go that route. Not like anyone else wants him.

Brown may be safe now but once we get our two DL men back from suspension then I think he is in the hot seat

On a side note I really think this is the best WR core we have had sense Aikmen days. Though that is predicting Williams continues his improved play

I don't see the point in keeping Moore around. 

Yeah, he's a vet. Yeah, he knows the playbook, but what good does that do if he can't execute the plays at even an above average level? If Dak goes down and we had to rely on Rush, I'm not exactly expecting him to do well...but there's a chance he could, which is more than you can say for Moore at this point. 

Been semi impressed with most of our offensive picks. Rush has just been screaming for playing time with his performances. It's a shame we didn't find a suitable starting backup for Zeke in the draft.

My biggest hopes were Tapper and Taco would just go apey on everyone. Although I suppose Taco is performing alright.

My other hope was that Dan Skipper might surprise and come in and just lock down that right side immediately. High hopes I know, but I had them. :(

Archived