Gase stays, Macc is terrible 

Offensive Coordinator or Defensive Coordinator 

Greg Williams all day here, Gase runs the offense anyway

Best Offensive Player(non QB) or Best Defensive Player

Jamal Adams is going nowhere, peace Le’Veon

Kicker or Punter

Both inconsistent but Lac Edwards has been around longer

Team Jersey or Team Helmet

Love the New Jerseys but the helmet is bland. Peace Helmets, give me a fighter Jet

Team Nickname or Team Colors

Green and White for life with black now. 

Guess I’ll change our name to the Braves to go with our chant. 

And the home of the JETS(Braves)

Raiders:

• Delete Gruden, keep Mayock. Gruden still rubs me the wrong way.
  • Delete Olson, keep Guenther. Olson is nothing more than a QB coach with Gruden calling plays.
  • This is tough, either AB or Conley. I guess delete Conley as AB is a top 2 WR.
  • Delete Townsend, keep Carlson. Townsend is our worst player and Carlson had the most accurate kicking season in Raider history.
  • Delete the jersey, keep the shield. Never change the Raider logo/helmet.
  • Delete nickname, we're already changing from the Oakland Raiders to the Las Vegas Raiders.

54 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

General Manager or Head Coach

Kicker or Punter

49ers: 

GM / HC: Keeping Shanny, dropping Lynch

OC / DC: Well, the 49ers don't have an OC, so I guess the DC is the only option lol. Drop the DC (assuming that Shanny is the OC we would use in this regard)

Offensive Player V Defensive Player - For the 49ers I'm going to treat George Kittle as the best offensive player, Defo as the best defensive player. Perhaps people can argue these, but I think the vast majority would consider this accurate. This could depend on a couple of factors - one, does salary count? Right now they are both on rookie deals, but Defo's deal is going to be huge when he gets an extension. Kittle's will likely be over 5 million less on a per year basis, so this is certainly a point in Kittle's favor, particularly given the rate at which I think that the NCAA is churning out pass rushing 3 techs. That being said, I think Defo has a better history of producing (even when the sacks were there, he was still one of the highest DTs with regards to generating pressure), and I think his position is more important / valuable. I'll keep Defo and let Kittle go. 

Kicker or Punter: Well, we just spent a 4th round pick on the punter, and the kicker is out the door anyway, won't report and he won't be here past this year for certain. So I'll keep the rook, ability unknown, and let Gould go. 

Jersey / Helmet: I'll keep the Helmet. I like the simplicity of the logo. I wouldn't mind changing the colors, but hte same thing can be said about the 49ers. 

Nickname / Colors: I'm not exactly married to the 49ers nickname, though it is a slightly more unique then some of the generic names out there, but LIS, I'd probably sooner change the color scheme than the nickname. 

Let me get rid of both GM and HC. If I have to keep one, keep Marrone. I guess. 

Get rid of Wash. At least maybe Flip will be innovative.

I’ll give away everyone on the offense as a package before I gave up Jalen. 

Keep Lambo.

The helmet is perfect. The jersey could be made better.

Keep the team colors, but make teal the primary.

Keep John Harbaugh, delete Eric Decosta (just go back to Ozzie)

Keep Wink Martindale, delete Greg Roman

Keep Marlon Humphrey, delete Marshal Yanda (that one hurts to type out, corners are just so valuable in today's league)

Keep Justin Tucker, delete Sam Koch 

Keep the black jerseys, delete the helmet (white helmet could be cool)

Keep the name Ravens (one of the top 3 team names in the entire league IMO), delete purple as the primary color (could switch to black and still have same effect)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, pwny said:

Let me get rid of both GM and HC. If I have to keep one, keep Marrone. I guess. 

Get rid of Wash. At least maybe Flip will be innovative.

I’ll give away everyone on the offense as a package before I gave up Jalen. 

Keep Lambo.

The helmet is perfect. The jersey could be made better.

Keep the team colors, but make teal the primary.

Bingo 100%

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Annual offseason thread during down time 

who you keeping and who you letting go

Kicker or Punter

Keeping GM Brian Gutekunst bye HC Matt LaFluer

Keeping DC Pettine bye OC Nathanial Hackett. Nothing against Hackett, I just want to give Pettine a chance to see his scheme operate after getting a year of installation and player fits

Keeping LT David Bahktiari bye NT Kenny Clark - tough, incredibly tough as Clark is so you g and already so good that he’s just getting his man strength now but Bahktiari Has been deserving to be in the all pro discussion for a couple years now

Keeping K Mason Crosby bye P JK Scott one I could have gone either way on but for now I’m keeping the prove  if old kicker vs A nothing special punter

Keeping Helmet bye Jersey - Jerseys can change, they often do, but with the NFL’s one helmet rule, every single game is played in the same helmet but not the same jersey (home, away, alt, color rush). 

Keeping Colors bye Nickname - both have been around for a long time and while the nickname has historic purpose being that they’re named after the Indian Packing Company who gave Curly Lambeau the money to buy jerseys and organize the team. The Green and Gold is more iconic even if it isn’t the greatest color combination out there.

who you keeping and who you letting go

Tough one and I really couldn't go wrong keeping either but I would say keep Brandon Beane. He appears to be building quite the roster and McDermott has some questionable in game decisions.

At this point it would be Brian Daboll that goes. I could see that changing by the end of the season though. 

The worst defensive player in the Bills starting 11 is still probably better then the best Offensive player for the Bills.

Kicker or Punter
A punter battle between two unknowns and one of the leagues better kickers. No question we keep Haushcka.

Get rid of the helmet. Make it red.

I'm not a huge fan of either if I'm being honest. Colours are so overdone in every league. I preferred the nickname Nickels.