2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

How long before ESPN talks about Giannis leaving Milwaukee?

It's going to be an inevitable talking point, and unfortunately a realistic possibility unless they win the championship or show they have the potential to beat Golden State

2 minutes ago, amac said:

It's going to be an inevitable talking point, and unfortunately a realistic possibility unless they win the championship or show they have the potential to beat Golden State

I know exactly what’s going to happen and it makes me feel sorry for Bucks fans. Fat *** Windhorst will talk 24/7 about how Giannis wants to play in a big market city.

Just now, candyman93 said:

I know exactly what’s going to happen and it makes me feel sorry for Bucks fans. Fat *** Windhorst will talk 24/7 about how Giannis wants to play in a big market city.

What's sad is annoying as the Windhorst's of the world are, in the back of their mind Bucks fans will probably know there is a legit chance of Giannis leaving down the line. The earlier you accept it the easier it will be to deal with it bruvs.

• Like 1