2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

Why wouldn't Kawhi guard Giannis? 

I don't think the Barneys can afford to waste Kawhi's defense on a 3rd option. Middleton or Giannis. 

Siakam on Middleton could shrink Siakam's playing time, he's already mentally checked out plus Siakam isn't strong enough stay in front of Giannis running downhill.  

Bucks bench is superior I say Bucks in 5 

healthy Brogdon, Connaughton, Hill & Ilyasova > Ibaka/ VanVleet/Powell 

43 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I don't think the Barneys can afford to waste Kawhi's defense on a 3rd option. Middleton or Giannis. 

Siakam on Middleton could shrink Siakam's playing time, he's already mentally checked out plus Siakam isn't strong enough stay in front of Giannis running downhill.  

Bucks bench is superior I say Bucks in 5 

healthy Brogdon, Connaughton, Hill & Ilyasova > Ibaka/ VanVleet/Powell 

A combo of Kawhi and Siakam on the exterior and Siakam, Ibaka and Gasol once Giannis is inside.

I think what we may see the Raptors do is make Giannis shoot 3s. I know he has had success these playoffs doing it, but they may try it in game 1 anyway. Not as severe as they did to Embiid, but similar. 

Raps bench has been awful these playoffs. Hopefully FVV can get himself back on track against less length. Trading away Delon Wright and missing OG with his injury has really hurt the bench. 

Edited by JBURGE

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I guess he would drain too much energy because he has to do so much offensively?  But this is what I want to see.  He needs to take this challenge on and I think he will during certain moments.

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Cause Giannis is 7ft tall and super strong. Let Kawhi guard Khris. And stay out of foul trouble. I would go Gasol and Ibaka. I even think Siakim is too frail too guard him well.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Cause Giannis is 7ft tall and super strong. Let Kawhi guard Khris. And stay out of foul trouble. I would go Gasol and Ibaka. I even think Siakim is too frail too guard him well.

I think he'll run circles around Gasol and get the better of Ibaka quite a bit. 

I think Lowry shows up because we all expect him to suck and there’s no Lebron James on the other side. I think Kawhi holds off Giannis and Marc is a better rim protector than what Boston has. But this is me being optimistic because I need the bucks to lose lol to keep my sanity. 

18 hours ago, El ramster said:

I think Lowry shows up because we all expect him to suck and there’s no Lebron James on the other side. I think Kawhi holds off Giannis and Marc is a better rim protector than what Boston has. But this is me being optimistic because I need the bucks to lose lol to keep my sanity. 

Iankumq.jpg

20 hours ago, El ramster said:

Lowry doesn't suck in the postseason because of LeBron James.  Look at what happened to him against the Sixers.  Eric Bledsoe has a pretty good track record against Lowry and is a good defender.

Nobody is asking for anything insane from Lowry.  The guy is an all-star caliber player.  All people want is for him to literally play up to the way he usually plays in the regular season.  Nothing more.  That's actually asking the bare minimum because normally we expect guys like him to elevate his game in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Lowry doesn't suck in the postseason because of LeBron James.  Look at what happened to him against the Sixers.  Eric Bledsoe has a pretty good track record against Lowry and is a good defender.

Nobody is asking for anything insane from Lowry.  The guy is an all-star caliber player.  All people want is for him to literally play up to the way he usually plays in the regular season.  Nothing more.  That's actually asking the bare minimum because normally we expect guys like him to elevate his game in the playoffs.

https://twitter.com/JordanTreske/status/1128335713035005952

• Like 1