2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

This season has been great and these playoffs were house money but it still hurts. Our supposed #2 "all-star" is just a glorified Harrison Barnes and needs to take the money elsewhere because he's a god damn mental midget bum. Seriously, I'd rather have Matt Barnes than Khris Middleton. Like, current retired Matt Barnes. Haven't hated a Bucks player this much since Gary Payton. 

I'm fully expecting to get blown out on Saturday. Team is just toast and simply doesn't want it as much as the Raptors. I'm not going to blame the refs when the effort was pathetic. Just heartbreaking. Being a Wisconsin sports fan sucks. Packers blow the NFC title up 12 with 5 minutes to go, Badgers blow the B1G title the season they went 12-0, Brewers blew the series vs the Dodgers last year. It's like clockwork. Spectacular failures is what this state does.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

This season has been great and these playoffs were house money but it still hurts. Our supposed #2 "all-star" is just a glorified Harrison Barnes and needs to take the money elsewhere because he's a god damn mental midget bum. Seriously, I'd rather have Matt Barnes than Khris Middleton. Like, current retired Matt Barnes. Haven't hated a Bucks player this much since Gary Payton. 

I'm fully expecting to get blown out on Saturday. Team is just toast and simply doesn't want it as much as the Raptors. I'm not going to blame the refs when the effort was pathetic. Just heartbreaking. Being a Wisconsin sports fan sucks. Packers blow the NFC title up 12 with 5 minutes to go, Badgers blow the B1G title the season they went 12-0, Brewers blew the series vs the Dodgers last year. It's like clockwork. Spectacular failures is what this state does.

I didn't even know Gary Payton played for the Bucks, and I now see y'all traded a prime Ray Allen for an old Gary Payton (who also had an expiring contract). Wow. Yeah, I understand that hate.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I didn't even know Gary Payton played for the Bucks, and I now see y'all traded a prime Ray Allen for an old Gary Payton (who also had an expiring contract). Wow. Yeah, I understand that hate.

George friggin' Karl. That locker room was cancerous as hell though and it all started because our head coach had a huge ego. We then traded Glenn Robinson for Toni Kukoc and traded Sam Cassell for Joe Smith. We went from Ray Allen, Glenn Robinson and Sam Cassell to Desmond Mason, Toni Kukoc and Joe Smith.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Man, what the hell.  Bucks down 3-2.  First time they've had their backs up against the wall all season and you've already given up?  This isn't the greatest situation, but the Bucks have been the best team all year.  They just need to win one road game and one home game.  You telling me they can't do that? 

Where's your got damn fight, man?

Just now, showtime said:

Man, what the hell.  Bucks down 3-2.  First time they've had their backs up against the wall all season and you've already given up?  This isn't the greatest situation, but the Bucks have been the best team all year.  They just need to win one road game and one home game.  You telling me they can't do that? 

Where's your got damn fight, man?

No, they can't. You don't know Wisconsin sports so just stfu while you're ahead. 

Just now, showtime said:

You're seriously telling me to stfu?  All I was just doing is saying the Bucks can still win this series. 

Now's not the best time, my man. You don't know Wisconsin sports history and the toll it takes on it's fans. Our teams crumble when pressure mounts. It's not like I'm pulling this **** out of thin air. We'll lose by 20 on Saturday. If we can't put forth effort in a must win game at home, we sure as hell aren't doing it on the road after a huge let down. It's over.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Now's not the best time, my man. You don't know Wisconsin sports history and the toll it takes on it's fans. Our teams crumble when pressure mounts. It's not like I'm pulling this **** out of thin air. We'll lose by 20 on Saturday. If we can't put forth effort in a must win game at home, we sure as hell aren't doing it on the road after a huge let down. It's over.

This is a losers mindset.

It was like Portland, when the warriors tied game 4 after the blazers were up 17 or whatever the whole crowd lost their energy and the team felt it. 

Whether you think you can, or you can't, you're right.