2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I already posted his stats in the last three games. If you feel that is doing enough, then fair. But sorry if the rest of us have little higher expectations for him and just want him to play to his usual form. Didn't know that was too much to ask for. In fact, how about just be the best player in the series? 

Where did I say they've been so much better? Now who's being ridiculous? They've simply been better by virtue of hitting their shots and we haven't. It's literally that simple. You also said I can't blame Middleton because Giannis isn't "doing enough" yet Lowry is completely out playing him. Mmkay. 

Dude, he's getting triple and quadruple teamed. How is this so hard to get? What more can he do? You want him to completely change who he is because you think he can do more. It's a damn joke. 

8 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Just to dumb it down, based on those numbers, those 7 players shot...

Regular season: 45.18/30.58/83.8

Playoffs: 40/26.35/55.4

Honestly the biggest thorn in Milwaukee’s side looks to be free throw shooting to me even though the fg% and 3p% have both dipped.

Edit: Playoffs vs Toronto*

Yep. Regardless of how we post it, the point is that they've been complete dog doo doo. 

Giannis isn't immune to criticism but this horse crap that he's not doing enough is what I'm taking offense too. Dude is leaving it all out on the court and he's been excellent on defense unlike the rest of these clowns. 

Edited by beekay414

10 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

Giannis is doing enough given how Toronto is playing him and daring the supporting cast to beat them, which is excellent, but man, does that Kid need a capable jumper. That would open up the half court offense so much more. 

This is describes how I see it. Toronto just collapses the paint everytime Giannis tries to drive to the basket because he can’t shoot. Meanwhile they just pray Milwaukee’s supporting cast misses their shots they fail to close out on and their prayers have been answered so far.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Just to dumb it down, based on those numbers, those 7 players shot...

Regular season: 45.18/30.58/83.8

Playoffs: 40/26.35/55.4

Honestly the biggest thorn in Milwaukee’s side looks to be free throw shooting to me even though the fg% and 3p% have both dipped.

Edit: Playoffs vs Toronto*

I realize the larger point still stands, but that assumes everyone is attempting the same amount of shots.   The #'s skew heavily towards the usage, no?  Middleton/Bledsoe/Lopez are getting most of the FT's, IIRC, as an example.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Where did I say they've been so much better? Now who's being ridiculous? They've simply been better by virtue of hitting their shots and we haven't. It's literally that simple. You also said I can't blame Middleton because Giannis isn't "doing enough" yet Lowry is completely out playing him. Mmkay. 

Dude, he's getting triple and quadruple teamed. How is this so hard to get? What more can he do? You want him to completely change who he is because you think he can do more. It's a damn joke. 

Lebron had no problem. 

22 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Lebron had no problem. 

Is anyone actually comparing Giannis to Lebron? Lebron is a top 3 player all time who can do everything and Giannis is a top 5 player right now with his limitations

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:
6 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Is anyone actually comparing Giannis to Lebron? Lebron is a top 3 player all time who can do everything and Giannis is a top 5 player right now with his limitations

Beeeekay puts him on that pedestal. 

I don't think he does...

• Like 1

Here's the bottom line.  With as bad as the Bucks players are playing, they're still in these games!  Last night, the Bucks had the lead in the 4th quarter even with Middleton playing like crap.  The biggest thing to me was Kawhi showed up in the 4th quarter by scoring 15 points.  Giannis could have done that as well, but he didn't. 

It's not totally fair to blame him, but when you're an MVP and elite player, you have to hold that.  Yes, he has to do more.  He has to do more because he's that guy.  Kawhi Leonard is out playing him in this series and the Bucks need that to change. 

The Raptors were down 0-2.  Kawhi didn't bury his head in the sand.  The man came out and said no... this series is mine and he restored order.  Giannis has the chance to do the same thing.  I want to see him defend Leonard a good portion of this game and remain aggressive... because Leonard is doing the exact same thing to him.  Give it everything right now because there may not be a tomorrow.

On 5/12/2019 at 7:20 PM, beekay414 said:

This is the matchup I wanted. Middleton guards Kawhi as well as anyone realistically can and Bledsoe owns Lowry's soul. It's going to come down to whether Ibaka makes shots and Siakam shows up. If they play like they did vs the Sixers, this series is over in 5.

On 5/12/2019 at 9:41 PM, beekay414 said:

Bucks in 6. 

First round: Sweep
Second Round: 5 games
ECF: 6 games
Finals: 7 games

Yep

On 5/14/2019 at 10:22 AM, beekay414 said:

Image result for brazilian soccer coach gif

Be still thou raging heart.. One more game to go. 

This series is one beserker Brook Lopez game from being over. 

Edited by El ramster