Minicamp/OTA/TC Thread

14 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

The last time we drafted a WR I was sure on was Kenny  Britt. He just looks depart he has strong hands physical tools an all. For me it’s going to be simple, how quickly he picks up the offense & understands the speed of the game 

Funny that Britt wore 18 too 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

The last time we drafted a WR I was sure on was Kenny  Britt. He just looks depart he has strong hands physical tools an all. For me it’s going to be simple, how quickly he picks up the offense & understands the speed of the game 

i gotta wonder what would've happened with britt if he hadn't torn his ACL early in the 2011 season when he was just having his way with everyone we played. he's really the only titans receiver i've ever seen genuinely take over a game. CD has had some nice performances but none where you felt like anything you threw in the guy's general direction, he was gonna come down with.

Edited by -Hope-
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i gotta wonder what would've happened with britt if he hadn't torn his ACL early in the 2011 season when he was just having his way with everyone we played. he's really the only titans receiver i've ever seen genuinely take over a game. CD has had some nice performances but none where you felt like anything you threw in the guy's general direction, he was gonna come down with.

I feel that way about Corey now, but yeah, for a little bit there, Britt was unstoppable. The off the field stuff had a lot do with it in my eyes as well.

• Like 1