Sign in to follow this  
ttitansfan4life

Minicamp/OTA/TC Thread

F That Adoree yet again giving up a big play, no technique at all, what’s so hard about naming a receiver or being physical wit him with in 5 yards of contact get a feel of the route & get yo head around the ball, dude make elementary mistakes same crap every time 

2 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Why can't he does this when it counts? 

Cuz he’s a practice squader

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Truth. I want the dude off this damn team.

I seen Turron complimenting Taylor for the long TD today in practice and says it was during the 7 on 7 drill 😩

Taylor will look great in all these 1v1 drills and the 7 on 7s in practice 

When it’s 11 on 11 in real games the guy just doesn’t have the stones to be good consistently in this league. No matter how many tweets and videos the Titans and Turron tweet out to pump up Taylor, I’ll just never buy in until he can do it in games 

Edited by Titans fan 617

11 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I seen Turron complimenting Taylor for the long TD today in practice and says it was during the 7 on 7 drill 😩

Taylor will look great in all these 1v1 drills and the 7 on 7s in practice 

When it’s 11 on 11 in real games the guy just doesn’t have the stones to be good consistently in this league. No matter how many tweets and videos the Titans and Turron tweet out to lump up Taylor, I’ll just never buy in until he can do it in games 

The strange thing is that he still gets open... That's not his problem... It's his concentration that gets him. Maybe he's aftaid of getting hit, and the drops are the result of that... 

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

The strange thing is that he still gets open... That's not his problem... It's his concentration that gets him. Maybe he's aftaid of getting hit, and the drops are the result of that... 

I think it may not be necessarily about getting hit, but failing to make the play. He knows he's got a history of that, and probably puts a lot of added pressure on himself.

Doesn't excuse him, but just means he's unlikely to break out consistently in live games. Think about the guys who are seen as "chokers" in the playoffs, and apply it to the regular season games.

Sounds like AJ Brown was fairly close to a full participant today. Would definitely be nice to see him get some preseason action in.

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Sounds like AJ Brown was fairly close to a full participant today. Would definitely be nice to see him get some preseason action in.

I also heard that he got a lot of reps with the ones.

Be still my beating heart.

I think AJ has a good chance to play a lot this weekend vs the pats. I wonder  if he will run with the 2's more or the 3's, but I most def think he is gonna get as much run as he can handle. if he stays healthy, they are gonna  give him every opportunity to win the #2 job, as well all know.