Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
brooks1957

Mother's Day - Baker Style

Recommended Posts

Who ever is cutting the daggone onions can stop anytime now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they get Johnny Manziel to write one to his dad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baker Mayfield is going to be bigger than Le LeBron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Mothers Day is the worst.

Glad someone said it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For us with 6 kids, as my wife said to me, it's come to this: You got groceries, made me brunch, bought me flowers and took me to dinner and I am not even your mother. The kids didn't do isht.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Not to mention the gifts.

She's not my mum.

I see this as a two-fer: (1) Scored points with the mum and (2) The kids owe me.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Not to mention the gifts.

She's not my mum.

 

13 minutes ago, bruceb said:

For us with 6 kids, as my wife said to me, it's come to this: You got groceries, made me brunch, bought me flowers and took me to dinner and I am not even your mother. The kids didn't do isht.

Y’all have your mother in law staying with you for the next two nights?

Nah?  Pipe down and realize how damned good you have it then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Not to mention the gifts.

She's not my mum.

The otherside is if you dont get the gifts, she isnt mad at the kids, she is mad at you.

Edited by Kiwibrown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

 

Y’all have your mother in law staying with you for the next two nights?

My mother is great does chores and looks after our daughter when she is here 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Nah?  Pipe down and realize how damned good you have it then.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kiwibrown said:

My mother is great does chores and looks after our daughter when she is here 

 

Mother IN LAW chief. 

And my kids have iPads and can wipe their own butts.  There’s no upside for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Mother IN LAW chief. 

And my kids have iPads and can wipe their own butts.  There’s no upside for me.

Whoops edit for clarity.

My mother would drive me insane, I'd take my self to the mental hospital beforeshe arrived.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×