Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Ratio is 5-2 right now. If we mislynch and leave MWil alive it becomes 3-2 with Mafia having 3 votes. It becomes unwinnable, I've already used my power and blocked a hit 2 nights ago, keep in mind 1 of the now 2 remaining is MWil. 

31 minutes ago, Danger said:

Ratio is 5-2 right now. If we mislynch and leave MWil alive it becomes 3-2 with Mafia having 3 votes. It becomes unwinnable, I've already used my power and blocked a hit 2 nights ago, keep in mind 1 of the now 2 remaining is MWil. 

I'll bite. Why should we lynch MWil instead of you? Enlighten me.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'll bite. Why should we lynch MWil instead of you? Enlighten me.

Because the numbers suggest it one in the risk of mislynching leaving MWil alive vs mislynching and leaving me alive. I don't have two votes and can't force the game to be over. Additionally we know that the mafia's hit was blocked 2 nights ago, only Rick and MWil are alive amongst those two. That alone suggests a 50-50 chance. Hell for all we know they could both be mafia.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Because the numbers suggest it one in the risk of mislynching leaving MWil alive vs mislynching and leaving me alive. I don't have two votes and can't force the game to be over. Additionally we know that the mafia's hit was blocked 2 nights ago, only Rick and MWil are alive amongst those two. That alone suggests a 50-50 chance. Hell for all we know they could both be mafia.

@Woz What do you think here? I don't think there's any chance of PR and MWil both being mafia.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

@Woz What do you think here? I don't think there's any chance of PR and MWil both being mafia.

Simply putting it out there as a possibility at this point in time. One that can not be forgotten. If we lynch one it would be a fools errand to assume that.

Day 9

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Mwil (241), Unvote (241)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – MWil (241)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Danger (242), Unvote (242)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) – Danger (242)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Woz (241), Danger (241)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer)

Vote Count (4 to lynch)
2 Danger – Mwil, Rag
1 Woz –
Zenyatta
1 Mwil – Danger