Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

34 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Because as the numbers dwindled, it was better to take that long shot and see if I could off a killer.  Especially once it was down to two scum.  Tracking someone whose ability we knew would have accomplished very little.  

We could have verified what they said they did! Imagine if we had confirmation that Danger did in fact use his power on those four people and only those four people. Or that Flacco had saved touch two days ago.

That would have been more information than "I got nothing."

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also Woz, the same would be said for you. If he flips town and it's you, it's also GAME OVER.

Yes, that is true.

However, I would hope that A) the fact that I haven't used my ability to this point (including last night/today, which would have put mafia in the catbird seat if I were mafia) and B) that unlike the rest of you, I've been involved in lynching three of the four mafia to date (and only missed voting Dome due to the quick lynch) and thus would at least lean your opinion of me towards me being town.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Yes, that is true.

However, I would hope that A) the fact that I haven't used my ability to this point (including last night/today, which would have put mafia in the catbird seat if I were mafia) and B) that unlike the rest of you, I've been involved in lynching three of the four mafia to date (and only missed voting Dome due to the quick lynch) and thus would at least lean your opinion of me towards me being town.

Absolutely.

Like I said last page/the page before. If you and/or PR are scum, hats off, you've played OUTSTANDING and deserve to win.

I'm sorry for being spastic, but I really couldn't afford to let anyone know my ridiculous +1 strategy and needed to set people up as bait in order to gauge some reactions here.

IT IS NOW NIGHT!!

Day 9

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Rag (243)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Mwil (241), Unvote (241), Rag (243)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – MWil (241), Rag (243)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Danger (242), Unvote (242)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) – Danger (242)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Woz (241), Danger (241), Rag (244)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer)

Vote Count (4 to lynch)
2 Danger – Mwil, Rag
1 Woz –
Zenyatta
Rag – Woz, Flacco, Danger, MWil

[Writeups have no deeper meaning. Associations between characters/players in writeups are determined solely by the lynch wagon. I'm just trying to include some story]

Yo, Hanzo, you wanna switch you useless piece of ****?!” Woz yelled at Ragnarok over the comms. “You haven't hit one shot all game.”

Come on, bro,” Ragnarok fought back. “This account has been top 500 all 16 seasons. I know what I'm doing.” He continued to blindly fire arrows into the middle of the battle, missing each one.

He soon found himself attacked by two tanks, Danger and Flacco. “Easy game,” he thought. “I'll just nail a few headshots here...” He shot at them, but they continued to charge at him, unphased by his arrows whizzing past their heads.

Ragnarok soon felt the familiar malaise of a discord orb. “Dammit!” where his last words as he fired one last arrow at nothing.

@Ragnarok has been killed through proper focus fire! He joined this game in Solo Queue

Woz was quite proud of himself. He had been heavily criticized for picking Mei at the beginning of the game, but he had really proven himself as pretty good with her. His blizzards were on point, and he had been extremely accurate with his icicles.

Unfortunately, his team began to dwindle and he soon found himself all alone. There were only two of them left, but that was still too much for him. He can only freeze one.

@Woz was caught out of position and picked off! He joined this game in Solo Queue