Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Game Specific Rules (MUST READ BEFORE SIGN UP)

1. In order for your signup to count, you must send me a PM containing a positive integer. This will determine the draft order.

2. The draft order will be ordered with the lowest unique number getting the first pick, the second lowest unique number getting second, etc. If there are any duplicate numbers, the duplicate numbers will be placed after all unique numbers. Duplicate numbers will be ordered with the lowest number with the fewest duplicates going first. For example, if I receive: 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 7, 100, the order will be 7 > 100 > 5 > 5 > 3 > 3 > 3. All ties will be broken within chatty. All illegal submissions will be placed last.

3. This game will be a completely open setup with no hidden mechanics except for mafia factional kill and chat. There will only be town and mafia.

4. A lynch will be determined by the leading vote getter at deadline OR when a player has received votes equal to more than half the number of remaining players.

Rules

1. All moves must be PM'd to me by the player responsible for the move. I will NOT accept moves any other way. You may send me a list of prioritzed targets if you will not be around and aren't sure who will still be in the game.

2. I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded. It must also be your own post. Votes must not be hidden (ie white text).

3. Stay active. You must vote every day. Failure to do this twice will result in your death.

4. No talking during night time. I will allow a short grace period for those typing something out. My post will officially start night. I reserve the right to punish anyone who posts at night.

5. You may edit posts. Do not edit votes.

6. Once you die, you are allowed one post. You may not post anything game related.

7. Players cannot communicate with one another through any medium other than this thread, unless I specifically say they can. No exceptions.

8. In the event of a tie, there will be a 10 minute runoff between the tied players. Any ties after the OT period will result in no lynch.

9. Don't post PMs or screenshots of PMs. No exceptions. If you aren't sure of what is allowed, PM me. Failure to comply will result in your death.

10. I reserve the right to change/add rules at any time I see fit. You will be notified if this happens.

11. Have fun. This is just a game. Don't take things personally, don't make things personal, and don't violate any forum rules. It's pretty simple.

You entered this game in Solo Queue

During the draft portion of this game, you will select your character and abilities.

You win when you have eliminated all of the Six Stack

You entered this game as part of the Six Stack

During the draft portion of this game, you will select your character and abilities.

Your partners are [redacted], [redacted], [redacted], [redacted], and [redacted]. You may communicate with them here: [redacted]

You win when the Six Stack controls the majority of the voting.

Order of Actions

Pardons (Mercy/Baptiste)
Commuter (Reaper)
Roleblocks (Sombra/Winston/Brigitte/Reinhardt)
Redirects (Pharah/Brigitte)
Protections (Zarya/Brigitte)
Vote manipulations
Hits (Vig → Scum)
Tracker/Watcher (Hanzo/Widow)

Character/Role List

DPS

Soldier 76

350?cb=20160429041023

I've got you in my sights”

Abilities (Vanilla Townie)

Focus Fire – During the day phase, you may vote for whomever you wish to focus fire.

McCree

350?cb=20160429041214

It's High Noon.”

Abilities (Split Triple Voter)

Deadeye – During the day phase, you may have your vote on up to three different players at the same time. Your votes must be differentiated in a way that's clear to me.

Tracer

latest?cb=20160429041307

Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!”

Abilities (Even-night Vigilante)

Focus Fire – During the day phase, you may vote for whomever you wish to focus fire.

Pulse Bomb – Each even night, choose one player. You will attempt to kill that player.

Reaper

latest?cb=20160429041404

Die! Die! Die!”

Abilities (2-shot Commuter)

Wraith Form – Twice during the game, at night, you may use your wraith form. While in wraith form, you are untargetable by all night actions, including kills.

Genji

350?cb=20160429040512

I need healing!”

Abilities (Vanilla Townie)

Hanzo

350?cb=20160429042113

Marked by the dragon”

Abilities (Tracker)

Sonic Arrow – Each night, choose one player. You will learn which player(s) that player targeted, if any.

Pharah

350?cb=20160429041650

Clear skies, full hearts, can't lose!”

Abilities (Bus Driver)

Concussive Blast – Each night choose two players. Each ability targeting one will instead target the other. You may NOT target yourself.

Bastion

latest?cb=20160429042023

Boo Boo Doo De Doo”

Abilities (Double Voter)

Highest DPS – During the day phase, you may vote for whomever you wish to focus fire. Your vote will carry a weight of 2.

Junkrat

latest?cb=20160429040823

Happy Birthday!”

Abilities (Vengeful Vigilante)

Total Mayhem – After you are successfully lynched, you may choose a player. You will attempt to kill that player.

Mei

350?cb=20160429040329

A-Mei-zing!”

Abilities (2-shot lynchproof)

Ice Block – Twice during the game, at night, you may choose to activate your ice block. During the following day phase, you may not be voted for.

Sombra

350?cb=20170105140023

¡Apogando las luces!”

Abilities (Three-shot Roleblocker)

Hacker – Three times during the game, at night, you may choose a player. That player will be unable to perform any actions that night.

Doomfist

350?cb=20170807035611

K.O.”

Abilities (2-shot Vigilante)

Rocket Punch – Twice during the game, at night, you may target a player. You will attempt to kill that player.

Widowmaker

350?cb=20190226041021

No one can hide from my sight”

Abilities (Watcher)

Infra-Sight – Each night choose a player. You will learn which player(s) visited your target that night.

Tanks

Zarya

latest?cb=20160429041121

I want to hug you like big, fuzzy, Siberian bear!”

Abilities (Non-consecutive Doctor)

Particle Barrier – Each night, choose one player. That player will be protected from all kills for that night. You may not choose the same player on consecutive nights.

Winston

latest?cb=20160429041559

This will protect us!”

Abilities (Odd-night Jailkeeper)

Barrier Projector – Each odd night choose a player. That player will be simultaneously roleblocked and protected from all night actions, including kills. You may NOT target yourself.

D.Va

latest?cb=20160429040128

Nerf this!!”

Abilities (Lynchproof maker)

Defense Matrix – Each night you may choose a player. The following day, that player cannot be voted for. You may NOT target yourself.

Orisa

latest?cb=20170323183330

Cease your resistance!”

Abilities (1-shot vote motivator)

Supercharger – Once during the game, at night, you may target up to three players. The following day, those three players will have their votes carry a weight of 2.

Reinhardt

latest?cb=20160429041744

Bring me another!”

Abilities (1-shot multiple roleblock)

Earthshatter – Once during the game, at night, you may choose up to four players. Those players will be unable to perform any actions for that night.

Supports

Mercy

latest?cb=20160429042205

Heroes never die!”

Abilities (1-shot Governor)

Resurrect – Once during the game, you may pardon any lynch, excluding your own.

Moira

latest?cb=20181108054744

Such a flawed creation.”

Abilities (Strong Loverizer)

Regeneration – Each night, choose a player. That player will begin the next day with (-2) votes. You may NOT target yourself.

Lucio

latest?cb=20160429040926

Ah, look at this team. We're gonna do great.”

Abilities (1-shot multiple Loverizer)

Sound Barrier – Once during the game, at night, you may choose up to five players. Those players will begin the next day with (-1) votes.

Zenyatta

latest?cb=20160429042336

Overconfidence is a flimsy shield.”

Abilities (Loverizer/Haterizer)

Harmony/Discord Orb – Each night, choose one player. That player will begin the next day with your choice of (-1) or (+1) votes. You may NOT target yourself.

Ana

latest?cb=20181108050042

Stick to the plan, and if you get into trouble, I'll bail you out.”

Abilities (1-shot motivator)

Nano-Boost – Once during the game, at any time, choose a player. That player will gain an extra use of their ability. You may NOT target yourself.

Brigitte

latest?cb=20190114232133

Oh! That feels good!”

Abilities (Jack-of-All-Trades)

Barrier Shield – Once during the game, at night, choose a player. That player will be protected from all night actions, including kills. You may NOT target yourself.

Shield Bash – Once during the game, at night, choose a player. That player will be stunned and unable to perform any actions for that night.

Whip Shot – Once during the game, at night, choose two players. All actions targeting one of those players will target the other. You may NOT target yourself.

Baptiste

latest?cb=20190226231221

Light 'em up!”

Abilities (1-shot multiple Governor)

Immortality Field – Once during the game, at night, choose up to three players. If one of your chosen players is lynched the following day, he will be pardoned.

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 1

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52,  @amac@bcb1213@beezee@biggio7@Blahman88@BrettFavre004@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333@CAS22@coltsmanic808@CWood21@daboyle250,@Darth Pees@devils1854@EliteTexan80 @flyers0909@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango@gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes@Hockey5djh@HokieHigh,  @husker_vikes3@incognito_man@iPwn@Its A Sabotage@james.mcmurry13@JammerHammer21@jetsfan4life51@jfinley88@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop@khodder@kingseanjohn@LetTheBallFly@LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW@LuckyNumber11@MathMan@Matts4313@MD4L@Mich_fan20@MightyMouse07@mission27@MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz@Officer Ricky@OleXmad@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest@Phire@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@skatebeanz@skrILL@SirA1 @SoS@stallyns@Stoop Trash@sunnygsm@swoosh@texans_uk@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie@The LBC@thelawoffices@theuntouchable@Tk3@twslhs20@Tyty @Counselor @UofMfan909@utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun@Vindicatedxx@VYoung10@Whicker@Woz@Famous Jameis@pheltzbahr@Jlash@PR@DingoLadd@SkunkApes@PARROTHEAD@pollino14@Pastor Dillon@bigbadbuff23835@buddy_z34@iknowcool@buno67@The Gnat@1BackInBlackFan@Texansfan713@Ketchup@BleedTheClock@Troy Brown@KManX89@DawgX@titans0021@teude@squire12, @domepatrol91@Slappy Mc@OH-snelld4GB-IO @Nazgul @SwAg, @VikeManDan, @Mega Ron, @KOTN-93 @rackcs

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 1

Sign Ups (if you don't see your name and you posted in thread, please read the rules)

1. MWil23 - Zenyatta - endgamed N10 - Solo Queue
2. rackcs - Widowmaker - killed N3 - Solo Queue
3. Squire12 - Soldier 76 - lynched D8 - Solo Queue
4. Dome - Doomfist - lynched D2 - Six Stack
5. Counselor - Baptiste - lynched D3 - Solo Queue
6. Malfatron - Ana - lynched D1 - Six Stack
7. Tk3 - Pharah - killed N5 - Solo Queue
8. The Orca - Sombra - killed N1 - Solo Queue
9. bcb1213 - Moira - lynched D10 - Solo Queue
10. theuntouchable - Orisa - killed N8 - Solo Queue
11. SwAg - Brigitte - killed N1 - Solo Queue
12. Pickle Rick - Mercy - endgamed N10 - Solo Queue
13. Nazgul Matts4313 - Reaper - Six Stack
14. FinneasGage - Junkrat - modkilled N8 - Solo Queue
15. Ragnarok - Hanzo - lynched D9 - Solo Queue
16. gopherwrestler - Lucio - lynched D5 - Solo Queue
17. Matts4313 - D.Va - killed N2 - Solo Queue
18. AFlaccoSeagulls - Zarya - WINS N10 - Six Stack
19. Danger - Reinhardt - WINS N10 - Six Stack
20. MD4L - Tracer - killed N1 - Solo Queue
21. DingoLadd Woz - Mei - killed N9 - Solo Queue
22. James - Winston - lynched D4 - Six Stack
23. ET80 - McCree - killed N6 - Solo Queue
24. Forge - Bastion - killed N1 - Solo Queue

Draft Order

Role List

Start of Game

End of Day 1

Start of Day 2

End of Day 2

Start of Day 3

End of Day 3

Start of Day 4

End of Day 4

Start of Day 5

End of Day 5

Start of Day 6

End of Day 6

Start of Day 7

End of Day 7

Start of Day 8

End of Day 8

Start of Day 9

End of Day 9

Start of Day 10

End of Game

Edited by Whicker

31 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52,  @amac@bcb1213@beezee@biggio7@Blahman88@BrettFavre004@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333@CAS22@coltsmanic808@CWood21@daboyle250,@Darth Pees@devils1854@EliteTexan80@El ramster@flyers0909@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango@gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes@Hockey5djh@HokieHigh,  @husker_vikes3@incognito_man@iPwn@Its A Sabotage@james.mcmurry13@JammerHammer21@jetsfan4life51@jfinley88@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop@khodder@kingseanjohn@LetTheBallFly@LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW@LuckyNumber11@MathMan@Matts4313@MD4L@Mich_fan20@MightyMouse07@mission27@MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz@Officer Ricky@OleXmad@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest@Phire@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@skatebeanz@skrILL@SirA1 @SoS@stallyns@Stoop Trash@sunnygsm@swoosh@texans_uk@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie@The LBC@thelawoffices@theuntouchable@Tk3@twslhs20@Tyty@Ua@UofMfan909@utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun@Vindicatedxx@VYoung10@Whicker@Woz@Famous Jameis@pheltzbahr@Jlash@PR@DingoLadd@SkunkApes@PARROTHEAD@pollino14@Pastor Dillon@bigbadbuff23835@buddy_z34@iknowcool@buno67@The Gnat@1BackInBlackFan@Texansfan713@Ketchup@BleedTheClock@Troy Brown@KManX89@DawgX@titans0021@teude@squire12, @domepatrol91@Slappy Mc@OH-snelld4GB-IO @Nazgul @SwAg, @VikeManDan, @Mega Ron, @KOTN-93 @rackcs

plz remove me. 

• Like 1