Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Do you guys want me to reveal who I protected? y/n

I think I would say no simply because if they were protected they should have received the pm about the bubbles and could just come forward with that info instead of you saying it. 

Does that make sense?

I could be talked into a quick lynch of Finn. If for no other reason to take the Damocles Sword off the table (ceiling, I suppose).

What are the odds that James topd fin in te thread what role to take if they were mafia together....🤔🤔

I'm more inclined to believe that James told fin who to take so if fin was killed that he could say "see I told him to take a good role so mafia wouldn't have it"

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Its in discussion mode right now 

Also did you get any PM when you protected tk3? 

Nope. I haven't received any PM's at all regarding my protections.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I think I would say no simply because if they were protected they should have received the pm about the bubbles and could just come forward with that info instead of you saying it. 

Does that make sense?

Well aren't we trying to determine whether or not the hit actually went out or not? If it did, and the person I protected was sucessful, then we have a situation. If it didn't go out, and the person I protected didn't receive anything, it means one of the people who were roleblocked did the hit. OR it means that mafia just straight up didn't use a hit.

I'll leave the logistics of this up to y'all, you guys just tell me what to do lol

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Does that make sense?

Yes this makes the most sense.  If the person that flacco protected got the PM about the pink bubbles they should come forward, if not stay quiet

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

If the person that flacco protected got the PM about the pink bubbles they should come forward, if not stay quiet

Except that's effectively the same as Flacco saying who he protected: it would be saying "hey, I'm a free target."

Basically, the question is: should we sacrifice the person Flacco protected for further info? Or do we focus on the targets we have right now?

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Except that's effectively the same as Flacco saying who he protected: it would be saying "hey, I'm a free target."

Yep, and that's why I'm hesitant. Whoever we out is now target practice for mafia tonight. We have to decide if we're okay with that.

38 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Actually I am now certain I'd prefer @AFlaccoSeagulls to say who he protected bc that person can confirm whether or not flacco prevented the hit

With 2 mafia left it would make more sense to wait another day to make a bold play like holding off on a hit to try and clear themselves (danger).  

So if flacco didnt stop the hit then mafia is now down to squire, rags, mwil (possible danger)

I don't really see how who he protected tells you if danger stopped a hit? 

Moreso, i think it's wiser to ask anyone if they got a pm like tk3(if my mind serves me correctly) that says a hit was prevented 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I don't really see how who he protected tells you if danger stopped a hit? 

Moreso, i think it's wiser to ask anyone if they got a pm like tk3(if my mind serves me correctly) that says a hit was prevented 

That's literally the same thing, is it not?

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

The difference there tho is that say Flacco said “I protected player x” but then they didn’t receive a PM saying something about bubbles. At that point, we then exposed that player anyway AND got no info 

Just now, Woz said:

Basically, the question is: should we sacrifice the person Flacco protected for further info? Or do we focus on the targets we have right now?

I have to think the likelyhood of successfully protecting is lower than the value of the information we get. 

8 civs left. They hit 1 of 4 who currently aren't being looked at. Either way it's only a 20-33% chance of successful protection by the numbers.

Archived