Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Do you recall what night it was that he said he’d rather not say who? 

Page 173 I quoted the first 5 days 

N2 he didnt say who but said the person he tracked did nothing.  

N5 he openly said the person did nothing but actually said he wasn't gonna reveal who it was. 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That's literally the same thing, is it not?

It is not

If someone got a pm saying they got a protect from a hit, then we know either danger is lying or someone not on the list is the killer

If no one got a pm, then the person who who was protected was not targeted, but at the same time does not reveal themselves to scum as not being able to be protected tonight 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The difference there tho is that say Flacco said “I protected player x” but then they didn’t receive a PM saying something about bubbles. At that point, we then exposed that player anyway AND got no info 

Uhh, that wouldn't be information for you?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

No, because if they didn’t receive a pm about bubbles then we exposed them and got no info out of it. 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

It is not

If someone got a pm saying they got a protect from a hit, then we know either danger is lying or someone not on the list is the killer

If no one got a pm, then the person who who was protected was not targeted, but at the same time does not reveal themselves to scum as not being able to be protected tonight 

Got it. Carry on!

Just now, theuntouchable said:

No, because if they didn’t receive a pm about bubbles then we exposed them and got no info out of it. 

One thing that just occurred to me: if Flacco did in fact protect this person and mafia wants them dead, they're dead (just order up the hit one more time). There's no way to stop it from happening.

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't really see how who he protected tells you if danger stopped a hit? 

Moreso, i think it's wiser to ask anyone if they got a pm like tk3(if my mind serves me correctly) that says a hit was prevented 

Keep reading we already got to that point lol. 

Just now, Woz said:

One thing that just occurred to me: if Flacco did in fact protect this person and mafia wants them dead, they're dead (just order up the hit one more time). There's no way to stop it from happening.

Yes, that is why if they were protected by Flacco it makes sense for them to come out as scum would know that already 

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I have to think the likelyhood of successfully protecting is lower than the value of the information we get. 

8 civs left. They hit 1 of 4 who currently aren't being looked at. Either way it's only a 20-33% chance of successful protection by the numbers.

Very true but if we expose said player and they weren’t saved by Flacco, there’s a 100% chance that player is dead tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Page 173 I quoted the first 5 days 

N2 he didnt say who but said the person he tracked did nothing.  

N5 he openly said the person did nothing but actually said he wasn't gonna reveal who it was. 

I would say I’m about 85% certain I know why he would do that and it’s with him being town

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

That's why if flacco stopped the hit (only the person he protected would know) then that player should claim he was protected bc mafia already know and we need to know.  If no one got the pink bubbles PM then Flacco didnt stop the hit and it was either danger stopping it or they didnt use it

Archived