Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

starting to think dome is mafia because hes the first person who actually picked someone good

I definitely have 1 strong read based on choices

I don't want to speak on it and influence future picks, but remind me to share after the draft

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

You know it doesn't bother me. Just makes me laugh. I'll self vote and lock it in soon more than likely. I just love messing with the guys they think they know based some sort of fake read because they think they know how I feel lol

You know that the whole point of this game is for people to try to read each other and make educated guesses about our alignments. If you can't handle the fact that people are reading you as scum and are just going to play terrible and self vote then why even play? 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

The more important question is why wouldn't you?

So you can’t answer a question? I have no reason to vote you. I don’t believe you’re scum and putting a vote on you will get no response from anyone else. So that’s not the most important question, quit trying to walk around my questions, and maybe we could work on finding scum instead of you not helping what-so-ever

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

You know that the whole point of this game is for people to try to read each other and make educated guesses about our alignments. If you can't handle the fact that people are reading you as scum and are just going to play terrible and self vote then why even play? 

I have no problem with people reading me as scum. I try to help out when I can in fact! I like doing  my Civic duty to help! Get scum like me out of here! 

Archived