Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

It’s almost like FJ is playing again.....

The crazy thing is that I'm actually trying to play like fin, I just do a really bad job of it

Just now, Forge said:

The crazy thing is that I'm actually trying to play like fin, I just do a really bad job of it

Your like 1000 posts too many lmao 

You would need to just ignore the thread until your modkilled

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The more gopher speaks, the more it feels like mafia who finally graced the thread with his presence and found himself deep in a hole with up to 6 votes.  From that moment on it's been a lot of random scum hunting and grabbing on to anything in an attempt to try and slow down the bleeding.  🤔🤔

Anyone else feel this way? 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

These rabbit holes you get trapped in are such a pain.

Gonna try a football analogy (I think you watch football, I don't know): We're right now down 14 points. We have the time and the firepower to tie this game up, but you're trying to win the game on one play. There is no play that'll get us those 14 points, take it slowly and build your case, don't just start drawing up wild maps looking for Pete Silva.

K? K. K... K!

Still applicable.

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is timid, fwiw. Much worse in the criminal minds and micro mafia game one. This is me having fun with it

Alright well I'm not going to keep running in circles about this. I will say that while you're still in my scum top 3, this has made me more more willing to entertain that you're just insufferable and incompetent town. 

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Only two I got right now are malf and racks

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Give me Malfatron, Forge, Counselor, bcb, Woz, and [insert inactive].

you guys may get your chance, depending on my role.

i have good day 1 reads and its even easier to solve the game because of the draft, so it should all work out well

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

you guys may get your chance, depending on my role.

i have good day 1 reads and its even easier to solve the game because of the draft, so it should all work out well

Are you drafting before me?

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

how about you try to play like you instead?

I am playing like myself. I said I was trying to play like fin and doing a bad job of it.

Did nobody catch the second part of that? Didn't think it was that hard

Archived