Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, James said:

I thought 17 would be one of the higher numbers. Expected most people to go somewhere between 4 and 10

I just knew that there would be one person who picked some random like 15 digit number. And of course it was @Matts4313 :)

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You said that on purpose because you knew if give you a football lol. Well played, sir. 

AND CALLED ME SIR BECAUSE YOU KNOW I WOULD GIVE YOU A FOOTBALL! I KNOW YOUR TRICKS!

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

AND CALLED ME SIR BECAUSE YOU KNOW I WOULD GIVE YOU A FOOTBALL! I KNOW YOUR TRICKS!

The amazing thing is that we could just give each other all of our likes every day and it'd still take both of us like 4 years to catch brownies

Just now, rackcs said:

I'm waiting till the draft is over. No need to be hasty, let's take advantage of this extra information we can get on day 1.

So long as it's not squire, Orca, malf, dome, or James, I'm all for it

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

All I had to do was search "I'm done" and look for the crybaby.

I'm glad you're taking the outraged approach instead of conjuring up a single instance in which you genuinely participated.

Because I need to have something to prove to you? My game isn't yours. Cool. You do realize that each game is independent of any of the others? And that sometimes life intervenes so you cannot put forth the effort you had intended? But sure call out my play from previous games. You do you.

Not sure how this helps anyone but yourself, but whatever.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The amazing thing is that we could just give each other all of our likes every day and it's still take both of us like 4 years to catch brownies

I'm seriously thinking every single member of the Browns, Chargers and Cardinals forum are just bots created by @LETSGOBROWNIES.

And, I also think LGB is Jimmy Haslem.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I am not giving you a football until you cool off, young man.

Archived