Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Also calling me scum for wanting to trade down is a laughable claim. Calling that being a “vintage trait” is bogus.

It had literally nothing to do with you actually trading down.  It was all about the deflection.  "Oh hey guys, totally forget I am getting this ability".  Townie md4l would have owned it.  

Just now, Forge said:

Dude, someone tried to attribute the use of three exclamation points in a post to having some meaning on me earlier lol. 

Atrocious cases on day one are nothing new. However I expect better from my adversary.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

It had literally nothing to do with you actually trading down.  It was all about the deflection.  "Oh hey guys, totally forget I am getting this ability".  Townie md4l would have owned it.  

Yeah bc all those times my ability was known day one prepared me for this.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Yeah bc all those times my ability was known day one prepared me for this.

It’s new for me too, probably almost all of us. What did you need to prepare for?

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:
13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Nope, still waiting to see if I passed my classes even though I graduated already.  But I went into three exams having done 2 hours or less of studying for each.

I studied about that much.  Got all my grades back already though.  Started my bar prep last Monday.  Who are you using for your prep class?

Talk about filler post. 

26 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm not sure why you're comfortable declaring me to be abjectly stupid for saying you don't contribute to the Town Vig, while having a very strong role for scum, and yet are unable to conjure up a single instance in which you contributed to a game.  That is some next level cognitive dissonance as you desperately try to disengage.

1. I momentarily thought about going through past games to try and show my contributions ... but then I though why bother?

2. Oooo, I *never* considered that a double lynchproof that it would be powerful in the hands of mafia. Thank you for educating me on the ways of the game.

26 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm giving you one example, in which your reaction is near parallel, and if you clicked those links, you would see it is distinguishable from your town game*, as I pointed out then.  You're attempting to dismiss patterns of behavior as all mutually exclusive.

You think you know my town game. Interesting. I am not sure I know my town game.

For what it is worth, if I click on the links you provided, they take me to the front post of the thread. Dunno if that is my phone or what have you.

27 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, you're at one game-related post right now.  What life intervention is ongoing?

Was referring to other games. You do know I subbed in, right? So I felt like I might have more time than the last game?

28 minutes ago, ET80 said:

... no one puts Baby in a corner.

1. You're no Jennifer Grey. Not sure you're even a Penny Johnson.

2. That reference, if it were a person, would have had just celebrated the fact that it was legally able to drive for half its life.

3. NOW, mister!

Archived