Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Woz said:

But if you weren't in those games, what would it show? That is a ton of work to try and prove myself to someone who A) has already decided he knows me and B) I don't know from Adam.

You think you have a read on me. Then go forth.

It's just sorta startling that your contributions are seemingly so seldom that it would seemingly be a herculean task to conjure up one example.

Just now, SwAg said:

It's just sorta startling that your contributions are seemingly so seldom that it would seemingly be a herculean task to conjure up one example.

Because I honestly don't care?

Just now, SwAg said:

Alright?  I don't care about most things and I can still recall that information.

1) Ask around. I regularly say my memory is crap.

2) ... Good for you to remember posts from an online social game from a couple of months ago?

I'm not even trying to be a ****.  It's just a happy consequence of most of my interactions.

I don't even think you're useless.  I can think of an example offhand, and you opted to go the "no, I don't want to, but I will dismiss everything as independent because I'm unreadable, but if you have a read, you should pursue it and I won't fault you" angle.

It's not a very town-centric posture to maintain.

Just now, Woz said:

1) Ask around. I regularly say my memory is crap.

2) ... Good for you to remember posts from an online social game from a couple of months ago?

Well, you could say that, and it would be a better, albeit unsatisfactory, response.

You know, I don't make these posts to flatter myself.  People seem to interpret recalling information as some type of power play or display of intellect.  I'm really just trying to play the game as it is designed.

Just now, SwAg said:

I'm not even trying to be a ****. 

It just comes naturally? :D

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't even think you're useless.

Well, gee, now I am really motivated to try and prove myself to Random Internet Person! 9_9

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, you could say that, and it would be a better, albeit unsatisfactory, response.

You know, I don't make these posts to flatter myself.  People seem to interpret recalling information as some type of power play or display of intellect.  I'm really just trying to play the game as it is designed.

Play it more stupid for the rest of us.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright?  I don't care about most things and I can still recall that information.

You remind me of my nephew. He also lacks any social niceties and had has an excellent memory for things everyone else forgets.

Of course, he is autistic.... Soo theres that. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm really just trying to play the game as it is designed.

I believe I said 10+ pages ago: "My game isn't yours. Cool."

Trying to prove that I play the game to your satisfaction is not a good use of my time in my opinion.

Archived