Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

HER DECENT INTO MADNESS WAS FORESHADOWED! THEY ONLY HAVE TWO EPISODES LEFT, IT HAD TO HAPPEN! 

Solely on principle: ET80.

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

I don't know if you're purposefully misunderstanding me or not.

Probably misunderstanding you, but not purposefully. But to be perfectly honest, I don't care.

53 minutes ago, Danger said:

Woz took the scummiest role IMO as Mei can just prolong things for two nights and be a pain in the ***. 

You need to reread the Mei role description.

Just now, Woz said:

You need to reread the Mei role description.

I know what the role is. Mei can survive two additional nights when she is largely suspected of being suspected of being mafia. The lynch is the most reliable tool available for actually doing away with mafia. Maybe you have a different opinion, but the way I see it, it's definitely top 5 in mafia roles.

Just now, Danger said:

I know what the role is. Mei can survive two additional nights when she is largely suspected of being suspected of being mafia. The lynch is the most reliable tool available for actually doing away with mafia. Maybe you have a different opinion, but the way I see it, it's definitely top 5 in mafia roles.

Read the role description. There's an important part you are missing.

On 5/12/2019 at 3:12 AM, Whicker said:

A-Mei-zing!”

Abilities (2-shot lynchproof)

Focus Fire – During the day phase, you may vote for whomever you wish to focus fire.

Ice Block – Twice during the game, at night, you may choose to activate your ice block. During the following day phase, you may not be voted for.

Please enlighten me. All it comes down to is knowing there's heat on you which certainly isn't difficult.

Just now, Danger said:

Please enlighten me. All it comes down to is knowing there's heat on you which certainly isn't difficult.

It assumes that I care about being lynched as opposed to keeping the ability out of mafia's hands.

The simplest solution: lynch me now. You know for a fact that I cannot be protected because night has yet to fall. This saves any vig hits from being used on me.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

It assumes that I care about being lynched as opposed to keeping the ability out of mafia's hands.

The simplest solution: lynch me now. You know for a fact that I cannot be protected because night has yet to fall. This saves any vig hits from being used on me.

I have no intentions on choo-chooing you right now, but I'm calling a spade a spade. Super early game based on the limited info we have you'd have to be higher on the list than others based on what you picked as your role.

Day 1

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Swag* (19), Orca** (19), Rick*** (19)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot multiple Loverizer) -

3. Dome – Doomfist (2-shot Vigilante)Forge (43)

4. Swag – Brigitte (Jack of all Trades) – Malf (15), Matts (42)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver) -

6. Forge – Bastion (Double Voter)James (40), MD4L (41), Gopher (55)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher (13)

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher) -

9. MD4L – Tracer (Even-night Vigilante) -

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Forge (48), ET (57)

11. Matts – D.Va (Lynchproof Maker) – ET (12), Gopher (15), Squire (40)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante) -

13. Orca – Sombra (3-shot Roleblocker) – Matts (20)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot multiple Roleblocker) – Gopher (13), Counselor (38), Malf (56)

15. Malf – Ana (1-shot Motivator) – Danger (8), Gopher (32), Unvote (37), James (56)

16. Rick – Malf (12), Gopher (14), Dome (24), MD4L (41)

17. Rag – MD4L (47)

18. Mwil – Gopher (11)

19. James – Danger (18)

20. Bcb

21. Naz

22. Touch

23. Counselor – Gopher (13), MD4L (55)

24. Squire

Vote Count (13 to lynch)

4 Gopher – Mwil, Flacco, Forge, Bastion
3 MD4L – Pickle, Ragnarok, Counselor
2 Forge – Dome, Woz
2 Matts – Swag, Orca
1 Danger – James
1 Swag – ET1
1 Orca – ET2
1 Rick – ET3
1 Malf – Danger
1 Squire – Matts
1 James – Malf
1 ET – Woz

Just now, Danger said:

I have no intentions on choo-chooing you right now, but I'm calling a spade a spade. Super early game based on the limited info we have you'd have to be higher on the list than others based on what you picked as your role.

Fair enough.

However, unless you think this is one big WIFOM, I would hope you would think enough of me that I wouldn't be that blatant.

Day 1 will end tonight at 8PM EST. Moves will be due 15 after.

I expect all roles to be chosen by that time. If they are not, all unchosen players will enter N1 as Vanilla Townies/Mafia Goons, and the draft will continue the next day.

@MWil23 @rackcs @squire12 @Dome @Counselor @Malfatron @Tk3 @The Orca @bcb1213 @theuntouchable @SwAg @Pickle Rick @Nazgul @FinneasGage @Ragnarok @gopherwrestler @Matts4313 @AFlaccoSeagulls @Danger @MD4L @Woz @James @ET80  @Forge

Just now, Woz said:

Fair enough.

However, unless you think this is one big WIFOM, I would hope you would think enough of me that I wouldn't be that blatant.

Your initial response was that it wasn't a scummy role, but now you're saying that "yeah it's scummy, but I'm smarter than that." Dislike tbh.

I'm not a fan of going all in on my hunches early in games like others, so I won't be purporting to know that you're mafia.  Malf is being scummy in more ways than one so I'm going to stick on him for the time being.

Just now, Danger said:

Your initial response was that it wasn't a scummy role, but now you're saying that "yeah it's scummy, but I'm smarter than that." Dislike tbh.

I never said it was not scummy. I was pointing out that it didn't automatically drag the game out, but only if the owner chose to.

Archived