Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

The writing this season ... it is the suck. The sheer number of stupid things (and I'm not even talking about the Starbucks cup) that they've written into the story is mind boggling. Things that the characters would do (like standard siege and siege defense tactics) ... oy.

I'm past the point of looking for quality writing - it died when D&D caught up with the books.

I'm now treating this as a Call of Duty video game; Give me big, elaborate set pieces, explosions and blood. If there's an interesting story in there, that's a bonus.

Just now, ET80 said:

I'm past the point of looking for quality writing - it died when D&D caught up with the books.

I'm now treating this as a Call of Duty video game; Give me big, elaborate set pieces, explosions and blood. If there's an interesting story in there, that's a bonus.

To their defense, pretty much every arc that had with Sandor Clegane was tied off nicely, both visually and plot-wise.

Just now, Dome said:

It's not even 9 here. I can still get mcdonald's breakfast.

I still think we should go forge. 

Same time here. My work day just started, so definitely still morning here. 

I still agree. I should always be the day one lynch, I've said it in the past two games. I help out neither side. If I'm scum, I'll inevitably buss one of my own teammates and keep drawing attention to myself, and if I'm town, I likely won't help much because I keep my reads to myself and my reads are typically really bad anyway lol. 

This is the order that actions will be processed. This will be added to the first page

Pardons (Mercy/Baptiste)
Commuter (Reaper)
Roleblocks (Sombra/Winston/Brigitte/Reinhardt)
Redirects (Pharah/Brigitte)
Protections (Zarya/Brigitte)
Vote manipulations
Hits (Vig → Scum)
Tracker/Watcher (Hanzo/Widow)

18 minutes ago, ET80 said:

While I bemoan the loss of quality in the writing, I would hope they could at least keep it internally consistent ... like having multiple military commanders knowing not to put your siege equipment in front of your infantry.

26 minutes ago, ET80 said:

To their defense, pretty much every arc that had with Sandor Clegane was tied off nicely, both visually and plot-wise.

That was basically the only one.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This is the order that actions will be processed. This will be added to the first page

Pardons (Mercy/Baptiste)
Commuter (Reaper)
Roleblocks (Sombra/Winston/Brigitte/Reinhardt)
Redirects (Pharah/Brigitte)
Protections (Zarya/Brigitte)
Vote manipulations
Hits (Vig → Scum)
Tracker/Watcher (Hanzo/Widow)

Is it first come, first serve inside of the categories? i.e. if Sombra gets their move in first and choose to block Winston, Winston's block doesn't occur? Or do all of the categories execute simultaneously?

Archived