Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I intentionally passed on Winston since you made a legit threat back a few pages ago. You want me to +1 him starting tomorrow?

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Zen and Moira coordinating.  Should just kill the liabilities.

Swag and Mw are scum together

Just now, SwAg said:

Mwil is super sketchy right now.

I'd like to think that I'm consistently an erratic and loose cannon in this game every single time I've played it. It's more fun that way TBH.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'd like to think that I'm consistently an erratic and loose cannon in this game every single time I've played it. It's more fun that way TBH.

Absolutely agree with that.

though you are still sketchy in this game :P

But that's also why I'm always sketchy. 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

manipulating finley to take this role because he knows the hit would be wasted with fin.

also, mafia must have seen that i was hinting at taking this role and they were worried that id put it to good use.

now, its wasted because its obvious finley is just going to hit me.

@James why would you tell fin to take this role?

You're delusional if you don't see that fin has never had a more appropriate match than Junkrat.

And I don't see fin as an early lynch. So if you're still around by the time he gets his hit, maybe that won't be a waste.

MWil you seem intent on everything you’ve done so far being for lols or a joke.  The gopher vote because he was taking too long; offering up your ability on James; “claiming”; and now you’re trying to jack Forge’s already lackluster gimmick.

Any keen insights?

Anybody that selected a role involving votes deserves skepticism bc we’re two mislunches from scum being in a respectable position to win. I took the ability to make it much more important the non town wins in thread.

Just now, SwAg said:

MWil you seem intent on everything you’ve done so far being for lols or a joke.  The gopher vote because he was taking too long; offering up your ability on James; “claiming”; and now you’re trying to jack Forge’s already lackluster gimmick.

Any keen insights?

You call it a gimmick, yet it's not. It's more fun for me to just treat it this way as opposed to getting worked up like I did in Criminal minds or on game 1 of the micro mafia game. Being upset / angered by some of the idiocy that happens in this game is just not healthy. 

Just now, Forge said:

You call it a gimmick, yet it's not. It's more fun for me to just treat it this way as opposed to getting worked up like I did in Criminal minds or on game 1 of the micro mafia game. Being upset / angered by some of the idiocy that happens in this game is just not healthy. 

It’s a gimmick.  Read this game and last with the definition of a gimmick, and it is reasonably characterized as such.

Archived