Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, Danger said:

Care to elaborate?

Not really.  He's done a full disengage and didn't even acknowledge my post about getting rid of him simply because it's a role that is basically an endgame role for scum and serves little benefit for Town, particularly in the hands of someone with as erratic reads as matts.  Plus, I have other well-founded suspicions on others, who happen to have roles that complement it.

I'm with swag on this one. Forge isn't being helpful if he's town and if he's not he's chosen a playstyle that he believes will give us nothing. So-scummy-I-can't-be-scum is the easiest to fake and the most annoying if you're civ. 

Forge, Orca and Gopher highest on my big board right now. Malf too, but I'm not lynching him D1.

Would also consider a Pickle rick, counselor, ET or JFin lynch if I like you enough. 

Just now, rackcs said:

I really feel like Forge might be the play today. He's literally admitted that he's going to be useless as town and won't help do anything. He's also said he will self-vote, therefore harming town even more if he is in fact town. It's a safe lynch because we either get scum or rid ourselves of a useless townie. It's a pretty low risk play.

Yup. Just fyi, I am town, but the truth is, you're highly likely to Lynch town anyway

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I'm with swag on this one. Forge isn't being helpful if he's town and if he's not he's chosen a playstyle that he believes will give us nothing. So-scummy-I-can't-be-scum is the easiest to fake and the most annoying if you're civ. 

Forge, Orca and Gopher highest on my big board right now. Malf too, but I'm not lynching him D1.

Would also consider a Pickle rick, counselor, ET or JFin lynch if I like you enough. 

ctrl-f woz

ctrl-f matts

????

Just now, SwAg said:

What would it take to develop a read on Woz?  Just curious.

I guess I'll know it when I see it? I don't know that you can predict how reads unfold....

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, since, you know, he's going to do this the whole game.  That seems like a huge ******* punt, Dome.

Do what the whole game? 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

james

manipulating finley to take this role because he knows the hit would be wasted with fin.

also, mafia must have seen that i was hinting at taking this role and they were worried that id put it to good use.

now, its wasted because its obvious finley is just going to hit me.

@James why would you tell fin to take this role?

blame yourself for your demise i wasn't even aware i had a hit 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yup. Just fyi, I am town, but the truth is, you're highly likely to Lynch town anyway

Statistically yes, we are likely to lynch town on day 1. This is why I think you're probably the best play today. I think you're scum but even if you aren't we don't actually lose anything valuable since you've done nothing but spout off about how useless you'll be for town. 

Forge

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Don't do this to me, Dome.  I needed to believe at least two of you, tk3, Touch, and Malf were Town for my own sanity.

Why don't you spell it out for me? 

Archived