Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Who would you lynch? besides yourself, of course

It's day one - I don't have a lot of info and certainly don't have reads at this juncture. 

I wasn't lying about the pickle rick connection between Racks and Gopher. That's popped up a couple of times, so I am curious about that, which is why my vote is tentatively placed on Gopher right now; if he flips scum than it would give me a viable lynching candidate day 2 in Racks. Racks also came up with the idea that scum's votes were strategically placed by Whicker. That was something that actually bugged me, but it's whatever. It didn't bug anyone else, so I'm sure it's fine.  But I'm trying to be careful in Gopher - LIS earlier, gopher did this same thing in Criminal minds and was town. Given it's only my second game with him it's kind of hard to establish precedent. Right now that's where my vote is but we will see. 

Counselor I think is town - previous precedent and gameplay. I'd lean swag town, despite his distrust of me. 

You'd be on my list right now, tbh. I find it odd that people have gone after MD for his choice (the trade down comment isn't something I put a ton of stock in), but you seem to have been given a clear right now. 

Malf always sketches me out with his logic sometimes not really making sense or the attempt to complicate matters so that they appear to be make sense but are really just a point of confusion, but very little prior experience with him. I know he takes a slow burn approach.  

If you/we don't have a read, it stands to reason that we should either:

1. Vote for whoever has the most obvious scum role...any vigilante (minus the exploding rat I suppose) or kill role

2. Vote for inactives. They are either total non contributors or scum IMO

55 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I get the scrutiny. Definitely chose the role so it would be in the hands of a town player.

You keeps trying to deflect the attention off of your pick, however the attention on you is not based off of your pick but rather your own reaction to the pick

46 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I wouldn’t hate an ET vote. Also, Gopher is a guy I think should post more.

🤔🤔

43 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Anybody that selected a role involving votes deserves skepticism bc we’re two mislunches from scum being in a respectable position to win. I took the ability to make it much more important the non town wins in thread.

More deflection with the purpose of getting people thinking about the vote manipulators and not the killing roles (yourself included).  

Day 1

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Swag* (19), Orca** (19), Rick*** (19)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot multiple Loverizer) -

3. Dome – Doomfist (2-shot Vigilante)Forge (43)

4. Swag – Brigitte (Jack of all Trades) – Malf (15), Matts (42)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver) -

6. Forge – Bastion (Double Voter)James (40), MD4L (41), Gopher (55)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher (13)

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)Forge (67)

9. MD4L – Tracer (Even-night Vigilante)Forge (65)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Forge (48), ET (57)

11. Matts – D.Va (Lynchproof Maker) – ET (12), Gopher (15), Squire (40)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante) -

13. Orca – Sombra (3-shot Roleblocker) – Matts (20), Counselor (61)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot multiple Roleblocker) – Gopher (13), Counselor (38), Malf (56)

15. Malf – Ana (1-shot Motivator) – Danger (8), Gopher (32), Unvote (37), James (56)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Malf (12), Gopher (14), Dome (24), MD4L (41)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) – MD4L (47)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Gopher (11), MD4L (61)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper) – Danger (18)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – James (63)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)No Vote (67)

22. Touch

23. Counselor – Gopher (13), MD4L (55), Dome (67)

24. Squire

Vote Count (13 to lynch)

3 Forge – Dome, MD4L, Rack
3 MD4L – Pickle, Ragnarok, MWil
3 Gopher – Flacco, Forge,
Bastion
2 James – Malf, Bcb
1 Matts – Swag
1 Danger – James
1 Swag – ET1
1 Orca – ET2
1 Rick – ET3
1 Malf – Danger
1 Squire – Matts
1 ET – Woz
1 Counselor – Orca
1 Dome – Counselor

38 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Anybody that selected a role involving votes deserves skepticism bc we’re two mislunches from scum being in a respectable position to win. I took the ability to make it much more important the non town wins in thread.

Can you explain this?

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Woz/Forge/MWil/Malf seems like a good four to start with.

Matts, Counselor, Dome, Gopher, Md4l, James is where I would start. I really dislike Matts posting the unnecessary WIFOM posts early with the, if I was scum statements 

14 minutes ago, Woz said:

As I mentioned to Danger, now is the only time you will be guaranteed to lynch me successfully. Have at it.

If nothing else, it prevents you from wasting a vig hit on me. And you'll learn that your read on me is wrong, but lay on MacDuff.

In this statment, you believe Swag is mafia and they have a vig hit...is that correct?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You keeps trying to deflect the attention off of your pick, however the attention on you is not based off of your pick but rather your own reaction to the pick

🤔🤔

More deflection with the purpose of getting people thinking about the vote manipulators and not the killing roles (yourself included).  

Ok? This is consistent with my usual performances.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Statistically yes, we are likely to lynch town on day 1. This is why I think you're probably the best play today. I think you're scum but even if you aren't we don't actually lose anything valuable since you've done nothing but spout off about how useless you'll be for town. 

Forge

Pretty much. You can make a case that I'm more valuable than the people who will never post (Fin) and others, but if you gave me a choice between say me with a power and squire, who's likely to be vanilla, I'd actually keep squire. He's got some good threadplay. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Why don't you spell it out for me? 

How do you not know what I’m talking about?  I haven’t exactly been equivocating on my view of Woz.  And one significant aspect of it is his commitment to things actually relevant to the game, which should resonate with you since you had an extended interaction with Orca on the minutia or filler/fluff.

Archived