Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

did you catch the fact that i was going to take that role?

in normal hands, junkrat is basically a cleared civ because that person should be lynched within a day or two in order to take advantage of the vig power.

mafia wouldnt take the role themselves, so their best case scenario is to try to find a loose cannon to get that role. a person whose inevitable hit would be predictable

I should have taken Junkrat, I think. 

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The likelihood that we get scum is lower than town, so as a group we are seeking a low risk/high reward day one. 

Oh yeah, for sure. I mean the goal is to always lynch scum but going off of day 1 reads you don't always have the best idea of who is what and more often than not you lynch town. I've got 4-5 people I think could potentially be scum, including you, and out of all of them I'd be least concerned with losing Forge if he does end up town. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

It might have been unclear: you should understand the concern for it based upon that interaction, even if you disagree, rather than this “lol they’re different!” And “I don’t know what you mean!” ApproachX

You use too many generalizations or non-specifics referring back to previous comments or conversations for me to correctly guess exactly what you're talking about every time you post. I'm certain I'm not alone in this. This is one of those times. 

I don't have a read on woz. I understand your concern for woz, but I don't think I'd lynch him. Whatever I'm missing, just spell it out. Or don't, but I'm too scatterbrained today to figure out exactly what you're talking about without specific reference points. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Oh yeah, for sure. I mean the goal is to always lynch scum but going off of day 1 reads you don't always have the best idea of who is what and more often than not you lynch town. I've got 4-5 people I think could potentially be scum, including you, and out of all of them I'd be least concerned with losing Forge if he does end up town. 

This is true. It's why I don't have a problem being the lynch. It's actually the smarter way to go, especially given that it's highly unlikely at any point that scum would use their faction kill or any other kill on me. At some point, I'd get lynched regardless, so I don't even offer that kind of value for town. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I’ve always infused being town with acting scummy and visa versa, so critics are expected. If we’ve been scum together, it is well known I embrace a methodical approach in the thread.

Just now, Dome said:

You use too many generalizations or non-specifics referring back to previous comments or conversations for me to correctly guess exactly what you're talking about every time you post. I'm certain I'm not alone in this. This is one of those times. 

I don't have a read on woz. I understand your concern for woz, but I don't think I'd lynch him. Whatever I'm missing, just spell it out. Or don't, but I'm too scatterbrained today to figure out exactly what you're talking about without specific reference points. 

I'm not playing the way I played the Trailer Park game(*). So obviously I'm mafia, and I compounded it by taking a role that only helps mafia. The fact I won't play his reindeer games of proving myself to him seals the deal.

(*) Which I barely recall ... no offense intended, btw, just my memory isn't what it used to be (and even then, it was crap).

44 minutes ago, Whicker said:

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot multiple Loverizer)

3. Dome - Doomfist (2-shot Vigilante)

4. Swag - Brigitte (Jack of all Trades)

5. Tk3 - Pharah (Bus Driver)

6. Forge - Bastion (Double Voter)

7. Flacco - Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

8. Rack - Widowmaker (Watcher)

9. MD4L - Tracer (Even-night Vigilante)

10. Woz - Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

11. Matts - D.Va (Lynchproof Maker)

12. Fin - Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

13. Orca - Sombra (3-shot Roleblocker)

14. Danger - Reinhardt (1-shot multiple Roleblocker)

15. Malf - Ana (1-shot Motivator)

16. Rick - Mercy (1-shot Governor)

17. Rag - Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil - Zenyatta (loverizer/haterizer)

19. James - Winston (Odd Night Jailkeeper)

20. Bcb - Moira (strong Loverizer)

21. Naz - Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch

23. Counselor

24. Squire

Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie)

McCree (Split Triple Voter)

Tracer (Even night Vig)

Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

Genji (Vanilla Townie)

Hanzo (Tracker)

Pharah (Bus Driver)

Bastion (Double Voter)

Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

Sombra (3-shot Roleblocker)

Doomfist (2-shot Vigilante)

Widowmaker (Watcher)

Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

Winston (Odd Night Jailkeeper)

D.Va (Lynchproof Maker)

Orisa (1-shot vote motivator)

Reinhardt (1-shot multiple Roleblock)

Mercy (1-shot Governor)

Moira (strong Loverizer)

Lucio (1-shot multiple Loverizer)

Zenyatta (loverizer/haterizer)

Ana (1-shot motivator)

Brigitte (Jack of all Trades)

Baptiste (1-shot multiple Governor)

@theuntouchable OTC

350px-Orisa-portrait.png?version=cd530b1

I’ll take orisa 

@Counselor

17 minutes ago, MD4L said:

For scum to win this game, they need to control the thread.

That's not really entirely true. They don't have do anything if we are on the wrong path. Just let us lead ourselves astray.

Which is troubling me right now because of how blatantly obvious mafiamalf is.

Just now, Danger said:

That's not really entirely true. They don't have do anything if we are on the wrong path. Just let us lead ourselves astray.

Which is troubling me right now because of how blatantly obvious mafiamalf is.

Which also suggests town and it’s 18 or so players to poorly communicate/execute their abilities (myself included).

Archived