Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dome, you hosted Trailer Park where Woz was Town, and he’s not displaying any of the Town-oriented attributes from that game.  Isn’t that noteworthy?

Sure. But if you think I have the memory to recall that kind of specific stuff, you're wrong. 

I usually don't even remember what role I was after we're just 2-3 games removed from it. I almost never use specific examples of playstyles from previous games because of this. If something really stands out I'll remember it, but it's not that common. Orca fell victim to this yesterday. I don't remember when exactly he accused me of just going with the flow and posting filler, but I know it happened.

Just now, squire12 said:

Do I have a choice of anything good?  

Well theres two vanilla roles left. Soldier 76 is one of the best characters in the actual game of Overwatch while Genji is absolute cancer. So I'd say go with Soldier 76.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

You use too many generalizations or non-specifics referring back to previous comments or conversations for me to correctly guess exactly what you're talking about every time you post. I'm certain I'm not alone in this. This is one of those times. 

I don't have a read on woz. I understand your concern for woz, but I don't think I'd lynch him. Whatever I'm missing, just spell it out. Or don't, but I'm too scatterbrained today to figure out exactly what you're talking about without specific reference points. 

I've not been general in my view of Woz.  He has no capability of contributing as Town through his role, and demonstrated indifference bordering on disregard to contribute as Town through the thread.

I provided links back to a previous game for a comparison, where I detailed this same case, and he behaved in the same manner, and was scum -- and I used the Trailer Park game as the comparison then, as Woz was Town, and did not act like this.  He was engaged in the thread, even if he was bogged down by his neurotic tendencies related to quantitative post / vote data.  He voted, gave input on the game early, rather than consciously trying to be inoffensive except when accused.  He was willing to go against the grain for his reads, and even died to push his read when a vote for the other wagon may have saved him.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m town you are scum.

Swag, Dome, MD4L, MW are scum

I could understand the SwAg/MD4L angle.  The other two (in relation to me) are just stupid at this point.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Sure. But if you think I have the memory to recall that kind of specific stuff, you're wrong. 

I usually don't even remember what role I was after we're just 2-3 games removed from it. I almost never use specific examples of playstyles from previous games because of this. If something really stands out I'll remember it, but it's not that common. Orca fell victim to this yesterday. I don't remember when exactly he accused me of just going with the flow and posting filler, but I know it happened.

Everyone likes to pretend they have 9000 IQ, true in overwatch, true in mafia.

52 minutes ago, Whicker said:

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot multiple Loverizer)

3. Dome - Doomfist (2-shot Vigilante)

4. Swag - Brigitte (Jack of all Trades)

5. Tk3 - Pharah (Bus Driver)

6. Forge - Bastion (Double Voter)

7. Flacco - Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

8. Rack - Widowmaker (Watcher)

9. MD4L - Tracer (Even-night Vigilante)

10. Woz - Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

11. Matts - D.Va (Lynchproof Maker)

12. Fin - Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

13. Orca - Sombra (3-shot Roleblocker)

14. Danger - Reinhardt (1-shot multiple Roleblocker)

15. Malf - Ana (1-shot Motivator)

16. Rick - Mercy (1-shot Governor)

17. Rag - Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil - Zenyatta (loverizer/haterizer)

19. James - Winston (Odd Night Jailkeeper)

20. Bcb - Moira (strong Loverizer)

21. Naz - Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch - Orisa (1-shot vote motivator)

23. Counselor Baptiste (1-shot multiple governor)

24. Squire

Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie)

McCree (Split Triple Voter)

Tracer (Even night Vig)

Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

Genji (Vanilla Townie)

Hanzo (Tracker)

Pharah (Bus Driver)

Bastion (Double Voter)

Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

Sombra (3-shot Roleblocker)

Doomfist (2-shot Vigilante)

Widowmaker (Watcher)

Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

Winston (Odd Night Jailkeeper)

D.Va (Lynchproof Maker)

Orisa (1-shot vote motivator)

Reinhardt (1-shot multiple Roleblock)

Mercy (1-shot Governor)

Moira (strong Loverizer)

Lucio (1-shot multiple Loverizer)

Zenyatta (loverizer/haterizer)

Ana (1-shot motivator)

Brigitte (Jack of all Trades)

Baptiste (1-shot multiple Governor)

@theuntouchable OTC

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

350px-Orisa-portrait.png?version=cd530b1

I’ll take orisa 

@Counselor

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll take Baptiste

@squire12

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well theres two vanilla roles left. Soldier 76 is one of the best characters in the actual game of Overwatch while Genji is absolute cancer. So I'd say go with Soldier 76.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Genji is a cyborg, Soldier likes men.

Conflicting reports on the last 2 options....interesting dynamics from you 2

Archived