Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Sure. But if you think I have the memory to recall that kind of specific stuff, you're wrong. 

I usually don't even remember what role I was after we're just 2-3 games removed from it. I almost never use specific examples of playstyles from previous games because of this. If something really stands out I'll remember it, but it's not that common. Orca fell victim to this yesterday. I don't remember when exactly he accused me of just going with the flow and posting filler, but I know it happened.

I don't think I have accused you of filler...accusing you of going with the flow however seems more like me and completely different than filler. Now your posts yesterday make more sense

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

He has no capability of contributing as Town through his role, and demonstrated indifference bordering on disregard to contribute as Town through the thread.

I already told you "I understand."

I don't think either of these things points to Woz being scum though. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m town you are scum.

Swag, Dome, MD4L, MW are scum

Swag is giving me vibes. Not mafia vibes, just overzealous vibes. He's playing like Malf does when malf is civ, but a lot more unmannerly. That aside, he's town. I got no reads on Dome or MD4L, MWil seems civish to me.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I've not been general in my view of Woz.  He has no capability of contributing as Town through his role, and demonstrated indifference bordering on disregard to contribute as Town through the thread.

I provided links back to a previous game for a comparison, where I detailed this same case, and he behaved in the same manner, and was scum -- and I used the Trailer Park game as the comparison then, as Woz was Town, and did not act like this.  He was engaged in the thread, even if he was bogged down by his neurotic tendencies related to quantitative post / vote data.  He voted, gave input on the game early, rather than consciously trying to be inoffensive except when accused.  He was willing to go against the grain for his reads, and even died to push his read when a vote for the other wagon may have saved him.

Just curious how you prioritize at this juncture. There are several people just like Woz (myself included), who will be nominal help as town and could be scum. Do you prioritize via their power, bigger read, or something else? 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I don't think I have accused you of filler...accusing you of going with the flow however seems more like me and completely different than filler. Now your posts yesterday make more sense

Meh

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

did you catch the fact that i was going to take that role?

in normal hands, junkrat is basically a cleared civ because that person should be lynched within a day or two in order to take advantage of the vig power.

mafia wouldnt take the role themselves, so their best case scenario is to try to find a loose cannon to get that role. a person whose inevitable hit would be predictable

I think it was you who brought up the lolclear role, which was clearly junkrat. I didn't think you'd take that though (thought you would go for Winston). I can't see why you'd take Junkrat if you're civ. Even more reason for mafia to hit you n1.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just curious how you prioritize at this juncture. There are several people just like Woz (myself included), who will be nominal help as town and could be scum. Do you prioritize via their power, bigger read, or something else? 

Brain dead, eye drops
Pain meds, cyclops
Day bed, iPod
Trainwrecks, sidewalks
Payless, high tops
K-Fed, iHop
Playtex, icebox

Just now, FinneasGage said:

Did they lie about my day hit? It didn't seem to generate a reaction 

You have one hit that can be used when you are lynched. That is it. Not day hit. 

Archived