Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So how many scum members did the:

"Im going to take this super powerful scum role to make sure they dont get it" routine? Im betting at least 1 tried to pull off that maneuver. 

Obviously the biggest name that stands out is swag. He pushed the idea of taking roles away from mafia, made us wait, and then didnt even follow through with his "plan". 

57 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He has no capability of contributing as Town through his role,

Beyond denying the role to mafia, this is accurate.

57 minutes ago, SwAg said:

demonstrated indifference bordering on disregard to contribute as Town towards you through the thread.

Fixed that for you.

On 5/12/2019 at 2:12 AM, Whicker said:

You win when the Six Stack controls the majority of the voting.

It just occurred to me that they dont have to out number us, just have more votes. So ET80 essentially counts as 3 people. 

......Plop

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It just occurred to me that they dont have to out number us, just have more votes. So ET80 essentially counts as 3 people. 

......Plop

He has 3 votes, but can't place them all on the same person, not sure this actually applies in this case since he wouldn't be able to tip the scales in reality. Bastion on the other hand basically would count as 2 people.

@Whicker some clarification on this?

1 minute ago, Danger said:

He has 3 votes, but can't place them all on the same person, not sure this actually applies in this case since he wouldn't be able to tip the scales in reality. Bastion on the other hand basically would count as 2 people.

This is accurate. That's why I said my role was essentially a death sentence at some point. 

That being said, since mafia only has to control the majority of voting, it gives them incentive to hit me at night, which is something to keep in mind. 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

ET80

Too much power for one man

1 minute ago, Danger said:

2 very different reactions to this dilemma 🤔🤔

counsleor jumped real quick on to et 

I'm also assuming that temporary power ups with regards to voting don't count toward holding the majority of votes? I would like clarification of that, @Whicker. If they hold the majority of voting for one day based on temporary power ups, that doesn't give them the win, does it? 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

2 very different reactions to this dilemma 🤔🤔

counsleor jumped real quick on to et 

Because he pointed out the vote majority can win. What if we leave him around and he has those three votes and scum wins based on that?

Archived