Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TitanLegend

Ranking The Roster - #5

Who is the 5th best player on the Titans roster?  

29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is the 5th best player on the Titans roster?

    • Rodger Saffold
    • Jayon Brown
    • Marcus Mariota
    • Derrick Henry
    • Kenny Vaccaro
      0
    • Logan Ryan
    • Wesley Woodyard
      0
    • Malcolm Butler
      0
    • Brett Kern
      0
    • Jack Conklin
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

A better indication for the respect Delanie Walker has from this fan base might not exist, as despite missing practically the entire season, he remains in the top 4 of our top 10 list.

GettyImages-1030031362.jpg

List so far:

  1. Jurrell Casey
  2. Kevin Byard
  3. Taylor Lewan
  4. Delanie Walker
Edited by TitanLegend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considered 3 here - Logan Ryan, Jayon Brown, and Derrick Henry. 

I really only watch Titans games, so not really qualified to have much of an opinion on Saffold. 

I went with Ryan as he is one of the best slot defenders in the league. Henry was probably next for me especially if I'm guaranteed end of year Henry. Have to say though, it's been a bit of a trend with him to be a slow starter each season and pick it up towards the end of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Considered 3 here - Logan Ryan, Jayon Brown, and Derrick Henry. 

I really only watch Titans games, so not really qualified to have much of an opinion on Saffold. 

I went with Ryan as he is one of the best slot defenders in the league. Henry was probably next for me especially if I'm guaranteed end of year Henry. Have to say though, it's been a bit of a trend with him to be a slow starter each season and pick it up towards the end of the year.

That's kind of my take on it.  I watched maybe two Rams games all season before the playoffs, and I definitely wasn't scouting Saffold.

I went with Jayon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went with Jayon Brown the guy was simply amazing last year and continues to get better and better. 

Going forward the Titans seemed to have hit on both future MLBers in Brown and Evans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jayon had an awesome 2018, but there’s no doubt in my mind Rashaan Evans is better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went with Logan Ryan. He's been so consistent since getting here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Jayon had an awesome 2018, but there’s no doubt in my mind Rashaan Evans is better 

Not at the moment, though Evans has a higher Ceiling 

Edited by TitanRedd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Not at the moment, though Evans has a higher Ceiling 

If you were to ask me who I would rather have for 2019 I’m taking Rashaan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 11:34 PM, dtait93 said:

If you were to ask me who I would rather have for 2019 I’m taking Rashaan

Well I’m taking the better player & as of today that’s Jayon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×