Roster Cuts Thread

deltarich87

2 minutes ago, Chili said:

Any chance we cut Jamaal Williams? his pre-season performance has not been good. :o

No chance. The coaches seem to like him despite his lackluster performance, and you don't cut a 4th round pick after one training camp unless he's Maurice Clarett.

23 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I doubt it, but he's nothing special.  I think the Packers should consider snagging a decent veteran option should one come available.

He's barley had any chances, yes he's played kinda poorly he hasn't set up his blocks well. But his pass pro is really good. Made a great block in last nights game.

4 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Maybe the roster two-step with Adams and IR will be- Adams makes the initial 53, is then put on IR (so he can be returned) and Brooks is then signed?

Holy **** that would be brilliant. I hope you're right. Nice coming up with that.

18 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I doubt it, but he's nothing special.  I think the Packers should consider snagging a decent veteran option should one come available.

I don't think we need one. We invested in a lot of picks at RB, think we need to use them behind Monty.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Broncos cutting TJ Ward

GB won't be an option since S is one of their strongest positions, but will be interesting to see where he ends up

I'm hoping he ends up with the Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, Texans, Dolphins, Raiders, Chiefs or any other team that has a slight chance at challenging the Patriots. 

Archived