Miserable Hot Takes

BleedTheClock

2 minutes ago, uk9erfan said:

You should be considered for the Congressional Medal of Honor for this act of bravery and selflessness in admitting those two things.  Sir, I salute you :)

At least Derek Anderson lasted double digit years in the league. The Hue Jackson one I admittedly bailed on about halfway through the 2016 season, and none of it had to do with wins and losses. All of it had to do with not being accountable, leaking things to the press, etc.

• Like 1

Thought Teddy B was going to be a top 10 QB, minimum

Thought Nick Fairley was going to be as good or better than Fletcher Cox

Thought Bjorn Werner would be a stud pass rusher.

Thought Sidney Jones would be a stud CB. I guess there's still time for that to come true, but the kid can't stay healthy.

Thought the Giants knew what they were doing, but then they drafted Daniel Jones.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Here's one I'm not afraid to admit:

I was livid when the Texans drafted JJ Watt. I actually wanted to draft - wait for it - Prince Amukamara.

Glad that didn't work out.

Don't be embarrassed. There's actually a very respectable poster here who still has a Captain America avatar. No one's perfect/we all have our faults.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Don't be embarrassed. There's actually a very respectable poster here who still has a Captain America avatar. No one's perfect/we all have our faults.

I'd call that poster arguably the greatest poster alive.

• Like 1

I thought Osweiler was going to be Peyton Manning's successor, and do a good job.

In 2008, I thought that Cutler, B-Marsh, Royal, Hillis, and Clady were the building blocks of a future dynasty.

After their SB 36 upset over the Rams, I thought that the Patriots were a fluke, and that they wouldn't see another SB for at least a decade.