Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

Eagles resign Wisniewski; 1 year deal

Glad to have him back for some quality depth.

I guess there was no market for him, he really seemed to think he wouldn't be back. I like it. 

i am happy to have him back but i dont get it. there are many teams with poor O-Line play where he would be a starter. i would pay him 4m easily and have a solid player. thank god 31 teams are not as smart as I am :D

Yea, odd he didn’t have a market. He played solid. It was just that Peters preferred not him. lol

Good to have him back for some depth. I was waiting for a OG signing. Grab a DE now and we’re good. Or coax Long to come back. 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea, odd he didn’t have a market. He played solid. It was just that Peters preferred not him. lol

Good to have him back for some depth. I was waiting for a OG signing. Grab a DE now and we’re good. Or coax Long to come back. 

I don't think a DE or Long comes until TC or after. They are going to give a heavy look to see what they have in Sweat and/or Miller before bringing in a vet to take snaps from a player that they invested draft capital in

Great signing, this roster just keeps getting stronger and stronger. Capable of taking on some bad scenarios.

O/U 3.5 games before Seumalo gets benched for him.

43 minutes ago, Danger said:

Peters will need to get injured first

Just now, ianlewis16 said:

Peters will need to get injured first

O/U 1.99 quarters of play

Good move. Plug and play guys who can play three positions across the o-line are really valuable. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Strong possibility that Brooks isn't ready for the start of the season so I imagine Seumalo and Wiz are the starting guards week 1

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:46 AM, Jroc04 said:

He played solid. It was just that Peters preferred not him. lol

I've read this a few times....what was the beef between him and Peters?

10 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I've read this a few times....what was the beef between him and Peters?

There was speculation, much like with Peters and Mathis, that they play contradicting styles. Setting up their blocks on different levels. And it was gathered that Peters may have blamed an injury on Wis because of that same reason. But I think it’s just speculation. Albeit, possibly true. 

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

There was speculation, much like with Peters and Mathis, that they play contradicting styles. Setting up their blocks on different levels. And it was gathered that Peters may have blamed an injury on Wis because of that same reason. But I think it’s just speculation. Albeit, possibly true. 

Old man Peters is blaming others for his inability to stay healthy when in reality it's just a function of his age.