Texas_OutLaw7

BEST OL GROUP IN THE NFC EAST   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the BEST OL GROUP in the NFC East

• Giants: W. Hernandez / N. Solder / K Zeitler / G. Asafo-Adjei
    • Cowboys: T. Smith / Z. Martin / T. Frederick / C McGovern
    • Eagles: L. Johnson / J. Kelce / B. Brooks / A. Dillard
    • Redskins: T. Williams / B. Scherff / M. Moses / W. Martin

Who has the best OL Group for the 2019 season in the NFC East?

Put a heavy emphasis on starting five, but consider depth as well. 3 Starters & 1 Bench Player will be representative of the whole - positions will not matter.

Most points will be the starter - second most will be the Back-Up. (Hopefully there are no ties, but in the event I feel - or enough posters would like an amendment or a run-off we will decide how to proceed then.

Please refer to the master-thread here:

Cowboys: @DaBoys / @Nextyearfordaboyz / @The_Slamman / @Matts4313 / @canadaluvsdallas

Eagles: @Jroc04 / @Danger / @TheRealMcCoy / @Kiltman / @ninjapirate

Redskins: @MKnight82 / @Slappy Mc / @Woz / @Thaiphoon / @turtle28

Giants: @Acgott / @Shockey1979 / @GMENNATION / @Giants4eva / @Kodaraw

Edited by Texas_OutLaw7

Eagles oline on this one.  Dallas' line has been banged up, Redskins oline basically by game 7 is on to their backup players from all the starters getting hurt and my Giants have to prove with the new right side they have something. This one is a no brainer if u ask me

5 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I am really torn on this. I think it is going to be damn close.

Eagles OL is more proven at this point with less question marks. Assuming Peters doesnt fall off a cliff, I dont really think it is much of a debate. 

Our OL is probably better at runblocking. But over all they are better until dethroned.  

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Eagles OL is more proven at this point with less question marks. Assuming Peters doesnt fall off a cliff, I dont really think it is much of a debate. 

Our OL is probably better at runblocking. But over all they are better until dethroned.  

Problem isn't Peters ability, just his ability to stay healthy. We expect him to be gone by no later than 6 or so games into the season. His body just doesn't hold up anymore. 

As a group, it comes down to Frederick, Brooks and their respective abilities to return to form from injury.

I voted Dallas because of injury concerns more than anything else at this moment in time. 

• Like 1