11-5 here we come baby!

• 4 months later...
On 5/13/2019 at 1:29 PM, aceinthehouse said:

Been a long time since we hit that number. In fact, we're the longest drought team to hit 11-5. What? 25 years?

So how could we reach that amount of wins, with presumably Haskins at QB?

Washington Redskins 2019 Regular-Season Schedule

Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 8, Redskins at Eagles, 1 p.m. 

Historically, the Eagles play better on the road, than at Home. We might be playing a rookie, but the Eagles will be starting a QB who's been injured in back-to-back seasons. And while our QB may be a little green, theirs may be a little shaky & skidish & a whole lot less mobile than when he started out. Add a healthy, relentless, hungry & much faster Defense in Washington? I think we win this one!

Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 15, Cowboys at Redskins, 1 p.m.

We pounded them at home last season, with a much less talented roster. Of course, they didn't have Cooper either. Look for this one, to be one for the ages. I see this one to be a close, but high scoring affair that probably comes down to a FG for the win. I think we finally have us a kicker in Hopkins! Skins win again 2-0.

Week 3: Monday, Sept. 23, Bears at Redskins, 8:15 p.m. 

This is gonna be a good one! We might be looking at 2 of the best defenses in football here. Although we usually choke on primetime TV more often, than not? I believe this teams culture is changing. I also believe this Defense is better than the Bears all around, or will prove to be this game. Haskins will also prove he's better than the Biscuit. This game will be a black & blue hard hitting slugfest. As good as our running game is going to be, it may take Haskins arm to win this one. Anybody remember the Miami with Marino vs Chicago 85' Monday Night game? It took Marino's quick release to score on that vaunted 4-6 Defense of the Bears. And who have I heard Haskins compares to, besides Big Ben? Dan Marino. Redskins win in a thriller! 3-0

giphy.gif

• Like 6

12 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Like....do the Giants beat bucs, if Eli Starts?

Or, are the Giants still 1-2 if Daniel Jones starts?

He gave them a spark & it worked.

By the time Haskins starts & gives us a spark? We'll probably be 0-12 lol

Dunno, was Haskins gonna play corner too?

• Like 1