Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FinneasGage

rank the roster: 2019 edition (#16) (complete)

who's the 16th best player on the packer?   

44 members have voted

  1. 1. who's the 16th best player on the packer?

    • Darnell Savage
    • Rashan Gary
    • Kyler Fackrell
    • Dean Lowry
    • Jace Sternberger
      0
    • Elgton Jenkins
    • Geronimo Allison
    • Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    • Equanimeous St. Brown
    • Tramon Williams
      0
    • Tony Brown
      0
    • Josh Jackson
    • Lane Taylor
    • Billy Turner
    • Josh Jones
    • Other
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

1: Aaron Rodgers | QB
2: David Bakhtiari | OT
3: Davante Adams | WR
4: Kenny Clark | DL
5: Jaire Alexander | CB
6: Bryan Bulaga | OT
7: Za'Darius Smith | EDGE/DL
8: Adrian Amos | SAF 
9: Corey Linsley | C
10: Blake Martinez | LB
11: Aaron Jones | RB
12: 
Preston Smith | EDGE
13: Mike Daniels | DL
14: Kevin King | CB
15: Jimmy Graham | TE
16:

Edited by FinneasGage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is a toss up between Lane Taylor and Billy Turner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, deathstar said:

I think this is a toss up between Lane Taylor and Billy Turner.

Turner with the higher ceiling but the lower floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really don't want to step into this, but Fackrell gets no love from this board.  All he does is a workman like job, produced 10+ sacks on a team that couldn't even consistently pressure the QB.  Drop in coverage whenever Pettine asked him to.  Stayed healthy and available for the whole season. Still, some think college players are better.  They might be more talented, but Fack has done it in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At a spot where I think the first round rooks have a legit shot to be forecast. 

Going with Savage here due to his likely increased opportunity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted Fackrell. Outside Clark and Jaire, he was arguably our 3rd best defender last year (maybe Blake was better, definitely not Daniels or King). Even with the Smiths, I expect him to get a lot of snaps (Z being an elephant and Kyler more in a traditional olb role).

I get voting for Savage, Gary, Turner, Taylor, Jenkins. I’d have a hard time putting a wr not named Adams above like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

Really don't want to step into this, but Fackrell gets no love from this board.  All he does is a workman like job, produced 10+ sacks on a team that couldn't even consistently pressure the QB.  Drop in coverage whenever Pettine asked him to.  Stayed healthy and available for the whole season. Still, some think college players are better.  They might be more talented, but Fack has done it in the NFL.

He didn’t consistently pressure the QB. He had literally 20 plays out of hundreds last year that he beat his man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, deathstar said:

He didn’t consistently pressure the QB. He had literally 20 plays out of hundreds last year that he beat his man. 

Which apparently was better than the rest of the pass rushers. Of which he only did part time being asked to drop into coverage also.

He's not a star, but he did his job as much as anyone on defense last year.  Remember? 6-9-1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Which apparently was better than the rest of the pass rushers. Of which he only did part time being asked to drop into coverage also.

He's not a star, but he did his job as much as anyone on defense last year.  Remember? 6-9-1?

He did about as well as MVS did on offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×