QB EJ Manuel retires

RaidersAreOne

49 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Distant 4th

Cause they get paid jack ****? Fair enough

The guy I coached with started his kid at long snapping at like 7 years old, it's an easy gig but definitely the lowest paying. I'd argue lowest requirements too.

31 minutes ago, Dome said:

Cause they get paid jack ****? Fair enough

The guy I coached with started his kid at long snapping at like 7 years old, it's an easy gig but definitely the lowest paying. I'd argue lowest requirements too.

Salary 

Also lowest threshold for getting fired, 1 missed snapand you can be cut. 

Miss a kick no problem.

Miss a throw no buggy 

Shank a punt, no trouble.

16 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

Plus your still in the trenches every punt.

Our guy makes a tackle or two a month and works hard on kick coverage, could definitely take a hit or two dig that.

I dont know why he goes so hard on it as if he breaks a hand or finger that is him gone for most of the year.

4 hours ago, DutchFalcon said:

Plus your still in the trenches every punt.

They have rules about how/when you can contact the long snapper though. Better than being anywhere else on the line, that’s for sure 

12 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Damn, I honestly thought Matt Flynn had more career earnings, but he's only at $19 million. Way to go, Uncle Charlie!

Funny, Matt Flynn made almost all of his money from a guaranteed contract with the Seahawks and Raiders and I don’t think he played a down for either team. He got beat out in pre season both times, by Russell Wilson and Terrelle Pryor. 

Flynn legit looked awful on any team not named Green Bay. 

Good for him. Not sure what he said in his pre-draft interviews to swindle the Bills out of a first round pick, but must be a pretty smart dude. One of the most clearly destined to fail 1st round QBs in recent memory. Literally everyone knew it was a bad idea lol