WR - RJ Shelton

T - Reid Fragel
T - Aviante Collins

G - Freddie Tagaloa
G - TJ Clemmings

DE - Sam McCaskill

DT - Dylan Bradley
DT - Chunky Clements
DT - Will Sutton (didn't see a thing worth keeping)

LB - Noor Davis

S - Jack Tocho

CB - Jabari Price
CB - Horace Richardson
CB - Tre Roberson
CB - Terrell Sinkfield
CB - Sam Brown

K - Marshall Koehn

P - Taylor Symmank

-----

That's 24 that have no place being on this roster, IMO. Depth at corner needs to be addressed, because Jabari Price has been dreadful and Mackenzie Alexander can't get out of his own way.

5 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

I would take Asiata over Ham.

I wouldn't.  He had slowed down even moreso from a guy who was never fast to begin with.  He's done as a NFL player at 30.  He just needs to say that it was a good run and hang it up.  

There was a time not that long ago when there was competition for the services of Jeremy Zuttah.

Now, anyone that wants him can have him.

According to Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com, the Ravens released the veteran offensive lineman, who they signed two weeks ago.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/01/ravens-cut-jeremy-zuttah-after-making-trade/

26 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Looks like Jabari Price and TJ Clemmings have been cut

I wish Clemmings the best, but I am very glad to see the Vikings cut their losses there. They invested a fair amount into his development. It just wasn't happening. Was afraid they would feel pot committed and make me watch him flounder further. At least I get to watch someone else stink when I am subjected to the Beavers and Remmers incompetence at their jobs.

Bohringer definitely looks like a "novelty" pick that will never pan out. He just started too far behind the eight ball for his tools to develop properly. I had hoped they may try him as a joker tight end, but Bucky Hodges being here, and being better, kind of puts an end to that.

Archived