Cutdown day chatter

Klomp

22 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

If a team cuts a 4th round pick, you know they are bad.

Blake Bell, the new TE that we just signed was a 4th round pick.  Does anyone know anything about him?

I thought it was interesting because I just noticed that MyCole Pruitt was cut from the Bears and is on the Bills practice squad now. I was always a fan of Pruitt's.  I might like Hodges more than him though.

37 minutes ago, Kparty15 said:

Blake Bell, the new TE that we just signed was a 4th round pick.  Does anyone know anything about him?

I thought it was interesting because I just noticed that MyCole Pruitt was cut from the Bears and is on the Bills practice squad now. I was always a fan of Pruitt's.  I might like Hodges more than him though.

Sparano was his TEs coach in SF.

Started college as a "QB" in college at Oklahoma....playing a bit of the Tebow role at the goal line. Not sure when they switched him to TE. He's athletic though, and I'd guess he's farther along than Hodges in the blocking-type stuff a TE will be asked to do here.

Pruitt was a Turner pick, and we moved him off the active roster not long after the OC switch last year, so it's not surprising we showed no interest.

I wonder if MIN is still lurking looking for a different kicker possibly. 

Im also curious as to why MIN didnt use a 5th, or 6th, or even use a high 7th to select K Zane Gonzalez. He's going to be a legit kicker for a long time i believe. Would have been nice to take him and not have to worry about a kicker moving forward. 

2 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

I really wish Gedeon and Brothers would take a number in the 50s. The 40s just doesn't fit a linebacker. 

Considering Gedeon wore the same number in college, I figured he wouldn't change it.

Archived