CB Josh Holsey Cut

MKnight82

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:
11 hours ago, Woz said:

Redshirting a supplemental sixth rounder for one year? Understandable.

Having a second round pick as a backup/special teams player for two years? Not so understandable.

Get over it man. 

This comment is even more amusing when in seen in relation to this (from the Doctson thread):

7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I'm sorry, but we need to quite blaming other guys for when a guy doesn't perform well. It's Doctson Anderson’s fault, not the Qbs rest of the defense's fault that he hasn't done more in his Redskins career so far.

On 5/15/2019 at 10:22 AM, Woz said:

This comment is even more amusing when in seen in relation to this (from the Doctson thread):

Well I never said it wasn't Anderson’s fault that he wasn't starting or getting a lot of snaps, I've merely pointed out that he’s been stuck.behind a great and good starter and was drafted more as a depth guy they'd develop than an immediate starter. It’s plain as day that Anderson didn't get a lot of snaps bc he was stuck behind a pro bowl OLB who rarely comes off the field and another starter who also rarely comes off the field.

I think with Preston Smith being gone that Anderson will get more snaps this year. I don't expect him to put up any eye-popping numbers though, but if he does play mostly on run downs - which I expect - I do expect him to be a good to great run defender for us when we are in our 3-4 base defense and in short yardage or 30-40% of the game.

Edited by turtle28