Fictional All Pro Movie Team

MWil23

Just now, MWil23 said:

Are you really? Or are you deep down finally questioning why you're the only person on earth who loves Captain America. You're probably the type of guy that also loves Aquaman. 

Captain America > Harry Potter. I'll stick around on this island.

Harry Potter is overrated crap, something GRRM should use as toilet paper after a night of drinking Giants' Milk...

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

One of my greatest ever takes.

Let's be honest you're also questioning Air Bud. Why some other team didn't respond by just playing a grizzly bear or an elephant is beyond me.

I vaguely remember Air Bud. Wasn't that a basketball movie? 

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

I vaguely remember Air Bud. Wasn't that a basketball movie? 

Yes, but the relevant portion is that when confronted with a golden retriever playing high school basketball despite not being enrolled in high school, there is an actual section of dialogue that goes something like:

"Dogs can't play basketball"

"There's no rule that says a dog specifically can't play basketball, therefore he can play"

Just now, MWil23 said:

I just don't understand why Beamin is automatically penciled in here. I don't buy it.

I'm willing to see another big board.

Mind you, my depth chart is Rooney/Falco/Kane. Beamen is an interesting prospect, but probably doesn't make my cut.

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

3. Lance Harbor: Dude was going to FLORIDA STATE in the 90's when they were winning National Titles. 

We all know Moxon was the superior passer, and smart enough to go to Brown. He would have killed the Wonderlic, and been great at the accuracy stuff at the combine. 

Harbor was a running QB, that would have wound up an RB in the NFL. Antwan Randle El at best. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Still doesn’t answer why people didn’t respond with a grizzly.

Quit ducking the hard questions.

Grizzly is more of a baseball or hockey animal. Or maybe even the Tour de France, seen plenty of bears riding a unicycle at the Circus.

Sure, the athleticism is there - but can a bear apply it in football?

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm willing to see another big board.

Mind you, my depth chart is Rooney/Falco/Kane. Beamen is an interesting prospect, but probably doesn't make my cut.

Mine is:

Kane

Utah

Beamen

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Grizzly is more of a baseball or hockey animal. Or maybe even the Tour de France, seen plenty of bears riding a unicycle at the Circus.

Sure, the athleticism is there - but can a bear apply it in football?

I'm really trying hard not to make an Aaron Rodgers joke here.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

Kane is Johnny Manziel, one bad bender away from CFL status. I'll let him grow on the bench behind a true professional in Jack Rooney.

WOW. No way. Kane won the battle with alcohol. We got closure at the end. He was 20 for crying out loud. I'm open to Jack Rooney, assuming that he's in his prime, but I just can't pick someone who was a backup on his own team in the only footage we really have of him.