OTA/Mini-camp Thread

ReggieCamp

1 minute ago, DaWg_LB. said:

You heard it here first.....Jets alredy on the phone with Alonzo Highsmith and Elliot Wolfe....

I hope for better for both of those guys than the Jets situation. 

Wolfe is a guy that I am surprised hasn’t gotten a GM job yet.

16 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I hope for better for both of those guys than the Jets situation. 

Wolfe is a guy that I am surprised hasn’t gotten a GM job yet.

Wolf is a pro personnel guy. Most gms have a college scouting background. But wolf was blocked by the packers from interviewing for some gm jobs. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

You heard it here first.....Jets alredy on the phone with Alonzo Highsmith and Elliot Wolfe....

Be dumb to go to a team now. No way I want to be tied to the jets at the moment. Might as well ride this out and prolly get a better job than the jets 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

100% because of the media

Yeah, because the media asks the questions. This is literally the only thing to talk about surrounding OBJ right now. He's done nothing with the Browns that has been praiseworthy since he showed up on 4/1/19 and left the next day. Once he does, it's all going to die down.

6 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Still my favorite receiver on this team! I hope he blows up cus many (lacking the Browns FF knowledge base) forgot about him!

6 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

I don't know how many here listened to this presser, but man was she condescending. My buddy covering practice asked him a question and she interrupted Hunt's response with such hostility on her final question. I get the distaste she might have towards him, to me it felt unprofessional how clearly hostile she was with her questions. It's not even like the questions themselves were bad, but man was she on a mission.

• Like 1