Jump to content
ReggieCamp

OTA/Mini-camp Thread

Recommended Posts

I’m not surprised by the positives involving Greedy. He gets to display his #1 ability and just cover guys. He’s not being asked to tackle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I’m not surprised by the positives involving Greedy. He gets to display his #1 ability and just cover guys. He’s not being asked to tackle.

How do you figure that?  If anyone needs not to tackle it should be the concussion guy.😯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sonny44 said:

How do you figure that?  If anyone needs not to tackle it should be the concussion guy.😯

He’s saying the athleticism and cover ability of Greedy has never been in question.  Times like this, in shorts and non contact stuff, is when players like that shine.

Once the pads go on and play gets more physical, that’s when Greedy will be really tested as that’s been his biggest weakness historically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course the same can be said for most positions though.  

Really the only think camp is good for is seeing who is capable of grasping the system and processing information, and that’s not something fans can really determine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I’m not surprised by the positives involving Greedy. He gets to display his #1 ability and just cover guys. He’s not being asked to tackle.

Two things:

1. I think his lack of tackling was more of him trying to preserve himself for the future as opposed to him not being willing to

2. We really got this guy at #46, man how our fortunes have changed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Two things:

1. I think his lack of tackling was more of him trying to preserve himself for the future as opposed to him not being willing to

2. We really got this guy at #46, man how our fortunes have changed

I was a guy who was concerns about his tackling. After thinking about it, it was kind of silly. One, he might miss a tackle here or there but I doubt every miss tackle turns into a TD. Also, to tackle a WR they just catch the ball first and that won’t happen around him lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I was a guy who was concerns about his tackling. After thinking about it, it was kind of silly. One, he might miss a tackle here or there but I doubt every miss tackle turns into a TD. Also, to tackle a WR they just catch the ball first and that won’t happen around him lol

Translation: 

I had concerns about his tackling until after the Browns drafted him. Once the Browns drafted him, I obviously backed the pick and loved it. I love everything that all of my favorite teams do/ever do, except for of course Josh Gordon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I was a guy who was concerns about his tackling. After thinking about it, it was kind of silly. One, he might miss a tackle here or there but I doubt every miss tackle turns into a TD. Also, to tackle a WR they just catch the ball first and that won’t happen around him lol

We had no doubts you’d come around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Translation: 

I had concerns about his tackling until after the Browns drafted him. Once the Browns drafted him, I obviously backed the pick and loved it. I love everything that all of my favorite teams do/ever do, except for of course Josh Gordon.

Well I hate how the Indians are handling the season and their young prospects and wasting time. This is going to be a lost season, might as well get guys like Bradley an Haase ready if they are the future and they want to make one big run before we lose Lindor. Hate the Indians didn’t do anything or more so the Dolans. 

Hate how the browns have handled duke.

Plenty of things bother me with the teams but what fun is it to be negative and to b!tch about those things. There are plenty of Debbie downers on here, why be another one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Plenty of things bother me with the teams but what fun is it to be negative and to b!tch about those things. There are plenty of Debbie downers on here, why be another one. 

Realism is not synonymous with negativity.

Being a homer is also not synonymous with being an optimist.

We have our share of intelligent, rational fans on our board. I am glad that every Browns fan that doesn’t quake at every move the team makes is considered a Debbie downer though.

Also, the things you listed that you don’t like involve a third string running back and probably your third favorite Cleveland sports team with the other. A fine concession...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, buno67 said:

Well I hate how the Indians are handling the season and their young prospects and wasting time. This is going to be a lost season, might as well get guys like Bradley an Haase ready if they are the future and they want to make one big run before we lose Lindor. Hate the Indians didn’t do anything or more so the Dolans. 

Hate how the browns have handled duke.

Plenty of things bother me with the teams but what fun is it to be negative and to b!tch about those things. There are plenty of Debbie downers on here, why be another one. 

What did the Browns do to Duke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, sonny44 said:

What did the Browns do to Duke?

Kareem hunt hurt him more than he did that girl down at the hotel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×