OTA/Mini-camp Thread

ReggieCamp

3 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

Jarvis Landry speaking on 92.3 this morning on the Baker Mayfield/Duke Johnson stuff:

"I say to you that it's a non-issue.  It's not one we're feeling any particular way about.  It's blown up from you guys' end more than it really is"

In other words, fake news.

• Like 3

Was listening to the radio on my way home (Pittsburgh sports talk) and they said Mayfield's teammates respect him as a player but they don't respect him as a person. Also Mayfield couldn't get along with Hue, couldn't get along with Haley and isn't getting along with Monken which is why Freddie had to step in. Said Freddie dosn't understand what it means to be a head coach and he should keep his nose out of the offense and defense like Tomlin. Said Mayfield should learn what it means to be the face of an organization which means you don't speak your mind you just give coach talk answers. Said the Browns defense isn't as good as what the Steelers defense has been the last few years, Browns don't have an offensive line like the Steelers have the last few years but they have OBJ which is equial to Antonio Brown's drama and Hunt which is equal to Bell's drama and a QB who creates drama so they are basically a watered down version of the Steelers the last few years. Then predicted 9 wins so I'm not sure that math adds up but that was probably a 20 minute segment on the Browns in June on a Pittsburgh station so they are in love with us. Obviously they are misinformed about a lot and think Mike Silver's word means anything but I'm sure many Steelers fans hear this stuff and think it's true so I'd expect a lot of bad takes by them.

Edited by Thomas5737
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I love how everybody that talks **** about Cleveland still has them winning at least 9 games.

Not a lot of confidence behind their words hahahaa

Same. They talk about how you shouldn't talk at all until you prove you are good and then say 9 or 10 wins in 2019. I really don't understand that thought process. I have said that I would be happy with 9-7 if it meant a playoff berth. I won't be happy with a 1 and done in the playoffs if we play in the wildcard round because I think you have to win one to get comfortable playing in the playoffs but if we get a bye we are playing a really good team or likely a hot team so I can understand a loss in that situation but if we are playing in the WC round I think we have to win because we are playing an equal or worse team in all likelihood. Hey, I'm drunk and spelled likelihood correct on the first try wtg me. Not really drunk but feeling the effects of 4 shots more than I normally do. Someone asked what words you struggle spelling and likelihood is normally one that I struggle with but not tonight punks. Okay that may be enough screen time for now. Catch ya later.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Same. They talk about how you shouldn't talk at all until you prove you are good and then say 9 or 10 wins in 2019. I really don't understand that thought process. I have said that I would be happy with 9-7 if it meant a playoff berth. I won't be happy with a 1 and done in the playoffs if we play in the wildcard round because I think you have to win one to get comfortable playing in the playoffs but if we get a bye we are playing a really good team or likely a hot team so I can understand a loss in that situation but if we are playing in the WC round I think we have to win because we are playing an equal or worse team in all likelihood. Hey, I'm drunk and spelled likelihood correct on the first try wtg me. Not really drunk but feeling the effects of 4 shots more than I normally do. Someone asked what words you struggle spelling and likelihood is normally one that I struggle with but not tonight punks. Okay that may be enough screen time for now. Catch ya later.

You don't have to win one game to get comfortable in the playoffs, 2017/18 Playoffs the Rams lost to the Falcons in the wildcard round, this year made it to the SB. Just get the team to the playoffs and everything will be okay.

Good morning everybody very busy out here would like to thank everybody for posts.

Greedy Williams excellent has enough upside to him to get the browns in the super bowl.

Free agent signings I include obj there excellent

The defense hard to say but sounds like we upgraded are speed which I am totally in favor of

Analysis this team can either resign Russell and Tretter and only have 35 million left for free agency or they can be 50 million underneath cap.

• Like 2