2018 Carolina Panthers - All or Nothing

HTTRDynasty

So, the 2018 Panthers will be the team featured this year on All or Nothing: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/14/panthers-are-this-years-all-or-nothing-team/

They could have chosen better, IMO, but this should be pretty interesting, especially with the behind-the-scenes insight into Cam's injury and how it affected the team.  This is a much better show than Hard Knocks, and I'm looking forward to binging it when it comes out.

Edited by HTTRG3Dynasty

2 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

So, the 2018 Panthers will be the team featured this year on All or Nothing: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/14/panthers-are-this-years-all-or-nothing-team/

They could have chosen better, IMO, but this should be pretty interesting, especially with the behind-the-scenes insight into Cam's injury and how it affected the team.  This is a much better show than Hard Knocks, and I'm looking forward to binging it when it comes out.

Honestly this show is easily better than Hard Knocks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Carolina will be good this year. I have them making the Playoffs & 1 of our 5 losses.

I don't know if they win the Division, but I guarantee 9 wins or more for Carolina & a wildcard birth at minimum.

How are the Redskins going to lose 5 games with a 4,000 yard rusher?

And it's hard to go against one of your guarantees so I guess Carolina is going to be good this year.

5 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

For those still not getting it, the series will be about the Panthers last year, not upcoming year. 

Oh. So, it was nothing. 

Talk about a spoiler alert.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2