HTTRG3Dynasty

2018 Carolina Panthers - All or Nothing

So, the 2018 Panthers will be the team featured this year on All or Nothing: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/14/panthers-are-this-years-all-or-nothing-team/

They could have chosen better, IMO, but this should be pretty interesting, especially with the behind-the-scenes insight into Cam's injury and how it affected the team.  This is a much better show than Hard Knocks, and I'm looking forward to binging it when it comes out.

Edited by HTTRG3Dynasty

IMO Panthers are looking at a very down year this year. Not a long term period of futility, just a bad year.

I'd guess it's closer to nothing. But if Cam and Kuechly are healthy they'll always be a feisty team.

Lol, I guess I should have made the OP more clear.

The Carolina Panthers' 2018-2019 season will be featured on Amazon's All or Nothing series.  For those that don't know what All or Nothing is, look it up.

Good for the Panthers, they're always a middle of the pack team, be interesting to get a view of their team in this series. 

2 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

So, the 2018 Panthers will be the team featured this year on All or Nothing: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/14/panthers-are-this-years-all-or-nothing-team/

They could have chosen better, IMO, but this should be pretty interesting, especially with the behind-the-scenes insight into Cam's injury and how it affected the team.  This is a much better show than Hard Knocks, and I'm looking forward to binging it when it comes out.

Honestly this show is easily better than Hard Knocks.

Carolina will be good this year. I have them making the Playoffs & 1 of our 5 losses.

I don't know if they win the Division, but I guarantee 9 wins or more for Carolina & a wildcard birth at minimum.

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Carolina will be good this year. I have them making the Playoffs & 1 of our 5 losses.

I don't know if they win the Division, but I guarantee 9 wins or more for Carolina & a wildcard birth at minimum.

How are the Redskins going to lose 5 games with a 4,000 yard rusher?

And it's hard to go against one of your guarantees so I guess Carolina is going to be good this year.

6 hours ago, Bennis said:

One year amazon will finally pick a decent team

The first year with the Cardinals is still the best. They went pretty far in the playoffs that year too.