The Official Florida State University Seminoles Thread

Phire

On 11/16/2017 at 4:52 AM, freak_of_nature said:

Anyone follow Seminole hoops? They've been really fun to watch the past couple of years.

Leonard Hamilton somehow was able to bring in so many 5 star recruits. Think most of them left though so not sure whats expected this year.

14 hours ago, ngo1125 said:

Leonard Hamilton somehow was able to bring in so many 5 star recruits. Think most of them left though so not sure whats expected this year.

FSU has no proven players with mid-range game. 5* frosh MJ Walker will have to supply that. That's what'll be missed the most from Bacon, XRM and Isaac. 

But FSU has many players that can slash to the basket like nobody's business. The D should be great.

On 11/16/2017 at 3:52 AM, freak_of_nature said:

Anyone follow Seminole hoops? They've been really fun to watch the past couple of years.

I saw a few games when I was a student. Really fun atmosphere. The players are likable and easy to root for. Not expecting much, which is the norm for FSU basketball, but it's definitely been fun when football is in recess.

On 11/18/2017 at 1:36 PM, Phire said:

I saw a few games when I was a student. Really fun atmosphere. The players are likable and easy to root for. Not expecting much, which is the norm for FSU basketball, but it's definitely been fun when football is in recess.

Not only are you an Eagles fan, but you are also a FSU fan? This is probably the most unholy union possible.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2017 at 1:36 PM, Phire said:

Darby, Bradham, and Jernigan holding it down in Philly too.